Epic fail.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #862
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
LMAO @ the A-Train being "Lord Tensai" This gimmick will fail so damn quick
I thought it was an epic fail to. He's the same big boring bastard with no charisma like he was before. Only difference is he shaved his back and is dressing like the Great Muta.
NWO SCUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #863
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

What's amazing is that he keeps getting chances. He sucks.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #864
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

The only time Albert was decent was with Test. Actually maybe it was Trish that made those two good...
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #865
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
What's amazing is that he keeps getting chances. He sucks.
Yeah that Raw crowd in Miami was sizzling hot; hottest it's been in years with the roaring cheers as well as the "Yes" and "Si" chants, but as soon as that big doofus came out he managed to silence them real quick. Only he could manage to cool down such a red hot crowd like that. Oh and lets not forget his big belly bulging from that tight fitting kimona. He looked ridiculous in that thing.
NWO SCUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #866
rychehitman
Galactus

Yeah....I think I am now OFFICIALLY done hoping that Scott Hall pulls it together. There is no excuse for actions like this. RIP to the Bad Guy!

Quote:

Scott Hall was arrested last Friday in Florida following a domestic disturbance with his girlfriend, reports TMZ.com.

According to an arrest report obtained by the website, Hall allegedly choked out his girlfriend in a drunken fit of rage. Hall's girlfriend Lisa Howell says he had been drinking "for days" when they got into an argument Friday evening.

Howell says she got into her car to drive away from the residence, and in a blind rage, Hall grabbed her by the throat and tried to pull her out of the driver's seat. When confronted by police, Hall appeared heavily intoxicated with an "unknown white secretion flowing from both sides of his mouth." He denied getting violent.

Police observed several signs of physical injury on Howell, including red marks around her neck, so Hall was placed under arrest for domestic battery. His arrest required two sets of handcuffs due to his large stature.

Hall could not be immediately booked in jail because he was too intoxicated. He was taken to a nearby hospital to receive medical clearance before he was booked in Seminole County's John E. Polk Correctional Facility.

Howell has refused to press charges against Hall. TMZ says it's unclear if the case will move forward in court.
What kind of idiot doesn't press charges?!?
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #867
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Wow! I haven't watched wrestling for ages! I stopped watched when Eddie Guerrero died and then his wife started to be regularly featured. I don't think Eddie would have appreciated his wife being a part of the business and I just found her to be annoying and unwatchable. I did watch Wrestlemania and watching the Undertaker put a big smile on my face. Undertaker is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time yet I know that age has taken a toll on his body (as well as Triple H). It was the marquee match of Wrestlemania and I didn't care for the rest of the matches which were forgettable to say the least. I never did like John Cena, and I liked that the Rock was still in great physical condition (YUM!!).

Even though the Undertaker vs. Triple H match was nostalgic for me, still I just couldn't watch Monday night Raw or Smackdown again. It used to be must-see TV for me but not anymore. I don't even care to watch TNA because its too reminiscent of WCW where they receive the WWE rejects.

Scott Hall is a brutal mess as well as Chyna. I did see the E60 feature on Scott and it was so tragic. Its really sad to see them go on a downward spiral and some people may appreciate their legacies (whatever there is left of it) once they are dead.
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #868
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow Scott Hall is an F'n mess.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #869
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

No Hall Pass for Scott Hall then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Wow Scott Hall is an F'n mess.
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #870
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I wont be surprised if he ends up dead.
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote