Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
I thought Tony had gotten a court restraining order against you
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #212
Shaihulud
Death is hereditary.

Shai here.Tony sounds Fishy.Boony all the way.That is all.Aurevoir.
Shaihulud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #213
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

Talk about beating a dead horse
Old 06-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #214
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

an oldie but goodie lol
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 07:51 AM   #215
Rocket
Art of Mod

Funny story, there was a dude at Sydney Supanova today greasing palms saying his name was "Andreas" and that back in the day, he went by the name "SPARTACUS" on Statueforum....
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:00 AM   #216
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
I've painted for many people on here and never had any complaints except it taking long which i let them know in the beginning before i take the commission
Honestly, this is all that matters. Your reputation from all of the other people that you have done work for speak VOLUMES over a single complaint, one that I might add has some very sketchy details to it. I know people first hand that have personally damaged statues on purpose so they could return them. I have never agreed with such actions and I have no idea if that is what this person did or not, but I won't deny that is one of the first things that came to mind when I read your initial post.

My advice to you, just let it go. I am really not active in this aspect of the market, but I do know that a reputation speaks for itself and a single job that wound up having issues, which again is very suspect in my opinion, isn't going to have a serious negative impact on your reputation. Just put this one job behind you and continue moving forward!!!

And congrats on the new addition to your family. Thats great news, especially after the initial miscarriage. I wish you guys the best going forward!!

Oh wow, I didn't realize this post was from 2011. Oh well, I stand by my statement and I hope your little one is doing great!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:01 PM   #217
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Funny story, there was a dude at Sydney Supanova today greasing palms saying his name was "Andreas" and that back in the day, he went by the name "SPARTACUS" on Statueforum....
Funny? That's downright friggin' hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Honestly, this is all that matters. Your reputation from all of the other people that you have done work for speak VOLUMES over a single complaint, one that I might add has some very sketchy details to it. I know people first hand that have personally damaged statues on purpose so they could return them. I have never agreed with such actions and I have no idea if that is what this person did or not, but I won't deny that is one of the first things that came to mind when I read your initial post.

My advice to you, just let it go. I am really not active in this aspect of the market, but I do know that a reputation speaks for itself and a single job that wound up having issues, which again is very suspect in my opinion, isn't going to have a serious negative impact on your reputation. Just put this one job behind you and continue moving forward!!!

And congrats on the new addition to your family. Thats great news, especially after the initial miscarriage. I wish you guys the best going forward!!

Oh wow, I didn't realize this post was from 2011. Oh well, I stand by my statement and I hope your little one is doing great!
Welcome to 5 years ago, OC!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 02:42 PM   #218
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Funny? That's downright friggin' hilarious!

Welcome to 5 years ago, OC!
Yeah, no doubt, lol. I will be sure to look at the initial post dates from here on out
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 02:45 PM   #219
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Yeah, no doubt, lol. I will be sure to look at the initial post dates from here on out
Yeah, I've done the same thing before. No worries, brother.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote