Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
Hey you asked the question?
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:37 PM   #462
thegreatgadfly
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Guys... Seriously! We should talk about the really important things on this thread, or perhaps start a new one. Like continuing the discussion from one of those Kevin Smith movies about whether or not Superman could get Louise Lane pregnant...
thegreatgadfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:37 PM   #463
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
I thought this thread was dead after 46 replies what else is there to say? You have more information that we should consider in this never ending discussion? Please share so we can drag this out to another 46 replies.
Stop hitting me.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #464
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

well if it was said that superboy prime cant be effected by magic cause he is precrisis that is incorrect. it also goes back to what i say the problem is with dc right now. they think if they jut say something the readers will forget about all the years of comic history that came before. if he cant be effected caus eof the harness then it better be made of stern stuff to stand up to an asgardian assult. felix faust used to work his magic on superman all the time so he is vulnerable to magic.

i doubt it would take much effort even by loki to seperate the corps from there ability to draw on there energy. i am sure odin could do it. even thor has the ability to effect any energy with his hammer. so all 7200 would be powerless pretty fast. that leaves just the few that have power without the rings to fight. i odnt know much about the superboy harness but if it is off then balder himself could fill him with the energy of a red sun. he is the god of the sun and could emulate the power of any sun i am sure. every asgardian would be free to fight the antimonitor in short order. every asgardian including the destroyer armor would be enough to stop him. henshaws ability to effect machines would be useless and his ability as a weaker kryptonian wouldnt help him if it wont help prime.

a lot to read here but i dont see how the corps could win. the asgardians just have to much ability to control energy and thats what the corps only ability is. AM would have to do something big and fast but then it would still only save the AM and there are asgardians that can travel between time and dimensions as well so i dont know what he can do to stop them.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:32 AM   #465
Justin
Jedi Order

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
And the reason this is important is because?
Because it's a GIANT Sinestro Corps SPACE SNAKE!!!!!!

Thats an impressive addition!!!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote