Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 01-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

New 52 Suicide Squad

I just start reading some comics again after a long while only title I'm getting is Walking areas. and N52 Suicide squad art kinda catches my attention. Is it good story wise? And there is also this New Suicide squad with Jokers Daughter? 2 titles?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Among the N52 titles which one you can recommend.

Thanks
RyanGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:05 PM   #2
woozie0
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey bud! I've dabbled in the new 52 a bit...I waited for tpbs to come out and I check out ones that received good reviews. I haven’t read Suicide Squad so I can't comment on that one but the ones I enjoyed so far have been Batman (Snyder- Court of Owls was fantastic, Death of the Family was ok...tried Zero Year but wasn't liking it as much so I stopped there), and Aquaman (The Trench was pretty good, really liked The Others, and Throne of Atlantis was awesome).

I tried N52 Wonder Woman but couldn't get into it. I liked the Wonder Woman run by George Perez a lot more.
woozie0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:24 AM   #3
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hi bud, N52 Bats is nice, I love the court of owls. I will try aquaman.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:25 AM   #4
RyanGabriel

Thanks for the feedback bud