Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 10:50 PM   #161
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I can't believe "fix your website" didn't make the list.
Old 12-20-2016, 10:50 PM   #162
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

F**k...i just paid off my Medusa Victorious with Legs EX and i POd the Arkhalla IV. Maybe i should get ahead of the game and call in my preorders. Would be more extra money for xmas and spending.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:40 AM   #163
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

I have Medusa Legs EX and 1/3 Arhian EX on PO, getting concerned with all this.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:12 AM   #164
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I have Medusa Legs EX and 1/3 Arhian EX on PO, getting concerned with all this.
I've got three statues paid for.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:40 AM   #165
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I've heard a LOT of complaints about Arahom over the years. Nearly all are complaints about communications, his abrasive manner, refusing refunds in lieu of a statue ordered, and delays. I have never once heard of him not delivering an item that was paid for. I think you will all get your statues.

I will order Hades the first day he comes up. Maybe Thor, see what he looks like. I already have the first ARH thor and Valkyrie in a boat. If I didn't have a Valkyrie I would order the Valkyrie up now. I like it.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:24 AM   #166
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I have 3 statues paid for and I don't feel worried either. I don't think Arahom is ready to give up being a sculptor and start selling cars. If he declared bankruptcy and stuck people for their statues that's pretty much all he would be able to do. Even if ARH turns into just him and spencer working out of his moms garage, I think he will get the stuff out that he sold.

This in house statue production is going to pay off for him as well. And the longer he does it, the more inventory and the more sales he will have. Even when he sells that 100th Valkyrie he can sculpt up a new sword, do a new paint scheme and re-release another edition of 100. It just makes sense. Right now you have like 4 statues to pick from in the ARH line up. Wait until there is 20.

Then there is the comic line... Arkhalla is finished, Arhian is almost finished and Astria is well under way. That's going to be feeding him money forever.

So ARH and Arahom will be just fine. They just have to tighten their belts for the next year and improve on customer relations and company image.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:32 AM   #167
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Don't you mean, how many exposed vagina statues does he need to sell each week to keep the doors open?
Yes. That's exactly what I mean. You can buy superman and Spider-Man and Darth Take You Pick anywhere. But you can only get a high quality sculpted vag from ARH. So yeah, he needs to make more of those. We know he can sculpt naked girls, we know he can paint naked girls, he likes sculpting and painting naked girls. It's a no brainier. He can produce 2 naked girls for every 1 three headed dog.

If he wants to turn money fast, fully naked girls, removable cover ups and not a lot of other details to slow down the paint process (like complex armor).

Honestly, if ever there was a perfect time for Aphrodite it is now.

And if he wants another hot seller... here's a free idea: a bondage series. Not going to appeal to the masses, but the niche crowd will eat it up.
Old 12-21-2016, 09:12 AM   #168
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Yes. That's exactly what I mean. You can buy superman and Spider-Man and Darth Take You Pick anywhere. But you can only get a high quality sculpted vag from ARH. So yeah, he needs to make more of those. We know he can sculpt naked girls, we know he can paint naked girls, he likes sculpting and painting naked girls. It's a no brainier. He can produce 2 naked girls for every 1 three headed dog.

If he wants to turn money fast, fully naked girls, removable cover ups and not a lot of other details to slow down the paint process (like complex armor).

Honestly, if ever there was a perfect time for Aphrodite it is now.

And if he wants another hot seller... here's a free idea: a bondage series. Not going to appeal to the masses, but the niche crowd will eat it up.
Perhaps a kama sutra line?
Old 12-21-2016, 09:58 AM   #169
AndAlsoTheTrees
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Perhaps a nudist line ?
Nude Cousin Daisy playing beach ball, nude Grandma Bertha at the supermarket, nude Uncle Jerry grilling sausages...
Old 12-21-2016, 10:30 AM   #170
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndAlsoTheTrees View Post
Perhaps a nudist line ?
Nude Cousin Daisy playing beach ball, nude Grandma Bertha at the supermarket, nude Uncle Jerry grilling sausages...
Closed Thread