Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-20-2022, 09:13 PM   #1
Sandman585
Hydra

Customer Service

Does Tweeterhead usually have slow response times on customer service? Response to emails is painfully slow. I'm trying to get information on a shipment that on my page is listed as processing but I was told was shipped yet no tracking number provided. I called the number and it went to recorded message and then said mailbox was full so I couldn't even leave a message. Pretty unacceptable thus far.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 09:17 PM   #2
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Mailbox full, ouch...sounds like you're not the only one wanting some answers.
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 09:22 PM   #3
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman585 View Post
Does Tweeterhead usually have slow response times on customer service? Response to emails is painfully slow. I'm trying to get information on a shipment that on my page is listed as processing but I was told was shipped yet no tracking number provided. I called the number and it went to recorded message and then said mailbox was full so I couldn't even leave a message. Pretty unacceptable thus far.
Sideshow is handling customer service on future pieces, so won't be a problem for long. But yes, has been an issue for a while.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 10:41 PM   #4
AC_808
Hercules

I feel for you guys.

But when I needed help. Gwen did help me right away. My issue got resolved quickly. Perhaps they're busy with SDCC right now.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 09:39 AM   #5
Sandman585
Hydra

I’ll keep you guys posted. Still haven’t gotten any response.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 10:02 AM   #6
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I'm currently having issues as well. Chad responded to me right away and then he turned it over to Gwen.

Some backstory, I ordered my Superman Ex before I moved, also last year my email account, that I had for almost 20 years, was hacked and google deleted the account. So my email address and mailing address on the Superman order were no longer valid. I updated my information on their website but that didn't change any orders already placed.

So when I got my Black Variant Superman but not the Ex I contacted them. Chad replied back pretty quickly that my final invoice hadn't been paid for the $25 shipping. I figured out that it had been sent to the old deleted email address. I replied back with the above explanation and also asked for the shipping address to be updated. Chad included Gwen on the email and asked her to take care of it.

Apparently Gwen didn't read all the info. She sent me an email saying the invoice had been re-sent. After not seeing it come in for some time I contacted her and she sent the invoice to my old deleted email, instead of my new one. She sent it again to my new email. After paying the $25 I asked her if she could verify the shipping address had been updated as well. That was a week ago and no response. I sent a follow up 2 days ago and still no response.

I never got tracking information from FedEx like I did with The Black Variant so I am assuming it was once again sent to my old deleted email and I have no idea if it is going to my old or new address.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 11:50 AM   #7
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Well, my fears were unfounded about where it was being shipped. My Superman Ex arrived today. Still would have been nice to get a response but it's here now.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 03:01 PM   #8
AC_808
Hercules

Congrats! Glad it finally got delivered to you.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 05:22 AM   #9
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman585 View Post
I sent them an e-mail a couple weeks back and they responded promptly. Many people say their CS has been hit or miss since the company is only 2 or 3 people.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 10:33 AM   #10
statuestudy
Frackin!

I have the same issue as jeremydmc. The host that I had my email address quit hosting email last year so I had to get a new one and change numorus accounts (which was a pain). When I saw everyone was getting theirs I wonderd why I didn't get a shipping notice. I saw jeremydmc's post in the thread and double checked my account. The order still had my old email. Why wouldn't updating the email change for excisting orders? Has anyone else experienced a company where emails are not updated on orders even though it was changed in the account?

Sent email Monday and tried Chad on Thursday as of today no response. Also think they are busy with Comic Con.

I am a little worried now that the Ex went back to order and may sell out when I haven't received mine which was paid in full. Again since it was a flat rate $25 shipping, why didn't they just take the shipping at the time of payment.
statuestudy is offline   Reply With Quote