Inhumans

If any develop leaning issues I will.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:40 PM   #23
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
Surprising to hear that. PCS usually makes such sweet pieces. And Jade. Wow. Curious why?
Many reasons, but here goes. I was going to get all three ladies against my better judgement because they're all in the same pose with the same base, which is a lazy cop-out. But, I bought her anyway thinking I'd get the others.

Then she came with a broken piece on her base. Sideshow and Secret Compass apparently couldn't get a replacement even though she was still in stock. At that point, I should have just returned her, but I didn't. Then about a month ago as I was packing her back up to sell her damaged, both of the earrings on the masked portrait broke off because they're so cheap. Now, I'll probably have to give her away for free because of the three damaged little pieces.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 11:06 PM   #24
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

No regrets, I'm usually very very very picky when it comes to a purchase.

My only Regret is that I didn't buy Sideshow's Rogue when she first came out. I wasn't a statue collector at that point, so I missed out on the Exclusive.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 11:44 PM   #25
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I have the Brooks 1/5 Black Cat and I still think that is the best one. Not sure if that Audrey piece is the figure or the statue but I love the statue personally. No issues with the pupils on mine but the necklace does look very plasticky Barbie toy like. Doesn?t really bother me though.

Didn?t buy any pieces I regretted this year, but sold one I hated for practicality nothing. The DST Premier Electra. Man I hated that statue.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 12:09 AM   #26
qz33
Doctor Doom

I regret buying Iron Spider but only because a much better and more expensive opportunity has come along and I do not need to waste money on both.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 12:28 AM   #27
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
If any develop leaning issues I will.
Crossing fingers
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 12:34 AM   #28
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Many reasons, but here goes. I was going to get all three ladies against my better judgement because they're all in the same pose with the same base, which is a lazy cop-out. But, I bought her anyway thinking I'd get the others.

Then she came with a broken piece on her base. Sideshow and Secret Compass apparently couldn't get a replacement even though she was still in stock. At that point, I should have just returned her, but I didn't. Then about a month ago as I was packing her back up to sell her damaged, both of the earrings on the masked portrait broke off because they're so cheap. Now, I'll probably have to give her away for free because of the three damaged little pieces.
Dude, that is so tough. I?m so sorry that?s what happened. Thank you for sharing. I?m sure it can still sell. There seems to always be someone who is willing to grab a piece like that if all the conditions are right as well as the price.
Old 12-13-2023, 12:36 AM   #29
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
No regrets, I'm usually very very very picky when it comes to a purchase.

My only Regret is that I didn't buy Sideshow's Rogue when she first came out. I wasn't a statue collector at that point, so I missed out on the Exclusive.
Well if you are interested in the CE, I have it and I am selling it. Just pm me.

Because living with regret is never a good thing.
Old 12-13-2023, 12:46 AM   #30
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I have the Brooks 1/5 Black Cat and I still think that is the best one. Not sure if that Audrey piece is the figure or the statue but I love the statue personally. No issues with the pupils on mine but the necklace does look very plasticky Barbie toy like. Doesn?t really bother me though.

Didn?t buy any pieces I regretted this year, but sold one I hated for practicality nothing. The DST Premier Electra. Man I hated that statue.
Interesting take on the Black Cat. I actually like the Chat Noir one that I believe it?s a 1/5th scale where she is running from Spidey?s web shooters. Just wish it were a 1/4 scale and the words were not at the base. But oh well. I did see the Mark Brooks once in real life and her portrait is stunning.

I never saw that DST Electra but I know the feeling of letting go of pieces for practically nothing. Seems like that with the way things are going these days this may happen more and more. Ugh. Let?s hope this pocket were in doesn?t last forever.