Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-22-2006, 11:20 PM   #1
SpenK
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

April IS The Month Of GRIEVOUS !!!!!

So Guys, Who is exited!!! SS Will Deliver Mid Of April The General..... and Attakus also will deliver around the same time.............When Both Of Mine Arrive I will Take Comparison Pictures!!! I will Be Broke ALSO, just for the record!!!
SpenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:55 PM   #2
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

ehh..i like the attakus one better from the pics...but i passed on both...the character isnt all that IMO....but both pieces look nice
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:56 AM   #3
SpenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint
ehh..i like the attakus one better from the pics...but i passed on both...the character isnt all that IMO....but both pieces look nice
Nice?? I will Use One better Word.......The Pieces Look AMAZING!!!!!
Old 03-23-2006, 01:03 AM   #4
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

attakus for me.
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 04:09 AM   #5
Shangrilien
Doh!

Keep in mind Attakus release will be very slow. There will be 3 waves, due to QC I guess. This statue is very fragile. Therefore, some of us may not see him immediately in April.
Shangrilien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #6
SpenK

Really I did not know that but what does the fragile Issue have anything to do with the shipping?? are they testing with the first wave if the statue resist the transit???
Old 03-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #7
Shangrilien
Doh!

I dont think it has anything to do with shipping. Don't worry, even if he's fragile (see how thin some parts of arms, hands and legs are), they'll check them carefully.
But they cannot release all 1500 statues at the same time without affecting next projects/releases (Scrat, Pelisse monochrome, Renaissance, Pipintus djinn noir, La parabole des Pipintus etc ...). Star wars is not the only licence Attakus is working on. IMO, it's not because it's Grievous that they have to focus on him exclusively, especially if it delays even more the others. It won't affect the quality nor the price. He's just as important as any other Attakus piece. No more, no less
Old 03-24-2006, 04:44 PM   #8
SpenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangrilien
I dont think it has anything to do with shipping. Don't worry, even if he's fragile (see how thin some parts of arms, hands and legs are), they'll check them carefully.
But they cannot release all 1500 statues at the same time without affecting next projects/releases (Scrat, Pelisse monochrome, Renaissance, Pipintus djinn noir, La parabole des Pipintus etc ...). Star wars is not the only licence Attakus is working on. IMO, it's not because it's Grievous that they have to focus on him exclusively, especially if it delays even more the others. It won't affect the quality nor the price. He's just as important as any other Attakus piece. No more, no less
ummmmmmm your response is not very logic............GG just released 3000 + 2000 internatinal Darth Maul and thy have a trillion producs coming.....unless attakus does things diferently...........
Old 03-24-2006, 06:30 PM   #9
Shangrilien
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpenK
ummmmmmm your response is not very logic............GG just released 3000 + 2000 internatinal Darth Maul and thy have a trillion producs coming.....unless attakus does things diferently...........
Attakus is not GG. I don't think they have the same logistic capacities. A 1500 items release is enormous, from Attakus's point of view. Most of the statues they produce don't even reach 900. Terminator's edition number is 888, Soda's 666, Carmen Mc Callum's 555, Blacksad's 80, Pelisse's 60 !!!
Thank god Attakus does things differently ! They do sculpt !

Talking about Grievous, have a look at the making of
Old 03-24-2006, 07:11 PM   #10
SpenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangrilien
Attakus is not GG. I don't think they have the same logistic capacities. A 1500 items release is enormous, from Attakus's point of view. Most of the statues they produce don't even reach 900. Terminator's edition number is 888, Soda's 666, Carmen Mc Callum's 555, Blacksad's 80, Pelisse's 60 !!!
Thank god Attakus does things differently ! They do sculpt !

Talking about Grievous, have a look at the making of
Yes......I saw it thank for the link..... ................What a work of art.........I Have that bad boy on order its comming!!!!! Its comming Can Wait!!!!