Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #571
CyborgHunter
Blue Falcon

He looks fantastic! in these photos. If only they all looked this good.
CyborgHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:21 AM   #572
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Wow awesome pics. The red really pops and is so much more vibrant compared with the proto pics. Love it!
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:48 PM   #573
ram O
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Was sure I was getting the XM Carnage since there paint job in there pieces are always great but I’m definitely leaning SS Carnage. Imo the best one to get love the action pose and his face. Really wanted to get XM but my eyes are always glued to the SS carnage.
ram O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:35 PM   #574
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Got mine over the weekend, and he is great! The "orange" that people were complaining about are highlights, which is common in highlighting red (old Com and new PF have it too).

Looking forward to adding Venom soon!

lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:41 AM   #575
gem_mint
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Man I like those Scarlet Spiders
gem_mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #576
tonytiger
The X-Men

Again Sideshow..I'm about to cancel everything I have with you..first the good, the pegs are flush and no rocking,the base is freaking Heavy, the paint on the body and head is fairly good...The bad..Both hands feel like cheap PVC and are super light..All the black tentacles are painted like crap..grayish bleed thru and paint chips..See pics.So tire of the Bad QC..and all plastic used on this too.Now they can't even paint plastic right and the funny thing is all the issues are with the PVC paint, go figure..

This sucks all the fun out of collecting.

tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:46 PM   #577
CyborgHunter
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
Again Sideshow..I'm about to cancel everything I have with you..first the good, the pegs are flush and no rocking,the base is freaking Heavy, the paint on the body and head is fairly good...The bad..Both hands feel like cheap PVC and are super light..All the black tentacles are painted like crap..grayish bleed thru and paint chips..See pics.So tire of the Bad QC..and all plastic used on this too.Now they can't even paint plastic right and the funny thing is all the issues are with the PVC paint, go figure..

Oh man! I hate to see this. I had this on pre-order and canceled for this very reason, the milky gray tentacles. I mean, how hard is it to paint a little piece of plastic gloss black. How do you F that up? I said it before & I'll say it again. The person in charge of QC for this piece should be fired ASAP!
Old 12-07-2017, 04:56 AM   #578
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:

Those are highlights on the tendrils, and that's intended. Check the proto, has them there too.

As for the chips/breaks, sucks. One of the symbiote parts around the wrist of my EX hand came broken, but SS sent me a replacement. I blame that on UPS since the box came banged up with a big dent/hole near the area where it broke
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #579
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Those are highlights on the tendrils, and that's intended. Check the proto, has them there too.

As for the chips/breaks, sucks. One of the symbiote parts around the wrist of my EX hand came broken, but SS sent me a replacement. I blame that on UPS since the box came banged up with a big dent/hole near the area where it broke
That's hard to believe this was intended to be milky gray when all the rest on his body are black? So yours look like that?
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:48 PM   #580
CyborgHunter
Blue Falcon

Quote:
That's hard to believe this was intended to be milky gray when all the rest on his body are black? So yours look like that?
Taking a closer look at the proto photos, they do show those tendrils looking like that. I don't care for you it though and think they would look much better painted black like the rest of the body.