Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-12-2017, 03:49 AM   #151
built2shred
Phoenix

Whatever happen to this statue? I remember seeing the revealing of it several months back but I haven't heard anything about my order which I paid ARH in full. Any news on this?
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:54 AM   #152
Kane009
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Whatever happen to this statue? I remember seeing the revealing of it several months back but I haven't heard anything about my order which I paid ARH in full. Any news on this?
Just write them an email with your order number and address. This seems to be the necessary procedure to get your statue.
It works for me, check the pinned thread.
Kane009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:52 AM   #153
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

That is what I did.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #154
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Email them the details of the order and then phone them up the next day. Do both.

Per the video, their record keeping is a mess and they are essentially waiting for customers to make contact to sort things out order-by-order.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 08:24 PM   #155
trav99ss
Fantastic Four

I called them about 2 weeks ago on a Monday just about when support hours started. Asked about my Sha-ryn statue and they had me pay for the shipping and it went out next day. Had it 5 days later. Really nice statue, just like all my other ARH ladies.

Also, for those so inclined, it doesn't seem like it would take much to make her topless. I don't display any of my statues sans top, so for me, she is just perfect as is.
trav99ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:13 PM   #156
built2shred
Phoenix

Just got it few days ago... Turned out really good, my only critique is like Tarzan vs Gorilla, they use to much yellow paint on the skin, under certain lighting it doesn't look very good, Also they should of keyed her to the apes hand instead of just sitting there, small earthquake and she's going to fall off the hand, I put some earthquake putty where her foot sits in the apes hand so at least it will take a big earthquake, the bummer part is the bottom part of her leg that rest on the ape already has scratch's on it from just trying to seat her in the hand, if it was keyed it could of been avoided.. Kind of a bad design.....

Other then those two issues it's a hot statue.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:32 AM   #157
DrJ
Frackin!

Quote:
Also they should of keyed her to the apes hand instead of just sitting there, small earthquake and she's going to fall off the hand, I put some earthquake putty where her foot sits in the apes hand so at least it will take a big earthquake, the bummer part is the bottom part of her leg that rest on the ape already has scratch's on it from just trying to seat her in the hand, if it was keyed it could of been avoided.. Kind of a bad design......
Found this piece for sale. Been heavily debating anything ARH, though. Regardless, came here to see if I could find out anything pertaining to Sha-ryn and this feedback alone makes it a disappointingly easy pass. That’s too bad. How hard would it have been to key the figure? That’s a pretty standard practice and for a high-dollar piece like this, kinda inexcusable.
DrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:40 AM   #158
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
Found this piece for sale. Been heavily debating anything ARH, though. Regardless, came here to see if I could find out anything pertaining to Sha-ryn and this feedback alone makes it a disappointingly easy pass. That’s too bad. How hard would it have been to key the figure? That’s a pretty standard practice and for a high-dollar piece like this, kinda inexcusable.
Not earthquake proof is an easy pass. Maybe a 40% discount I would consider taking the risk
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:55 AM   #159
clutch
Sailor Moon

Where did you find it on sale? I need to repaint one and pin her ass to the hand.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #160
DrJ
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Where did you find it on sale? I need to repaint one and pin her ass to the hand.
eBay. Lol. Seems the best place to find almost anything.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F182807175479

And, Darkside if you don’t mind paying that European premium.
http://darksidetoy.com/shop-by-brand...by-ARH-Studios
DrJ is offline   Reply With Quote