Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 12:29 PM   #2601
Lockdown
Mephisto

Hey Bryan, will the tentacles on the Spiderman statues be changed to match the ones on the Dr. Oct. statue and maybe red lights added to the claws too? This is a very dynamic statue and looks awesome when he is swinging away from his enemies.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:04 AM   #2602
khrisc
The X-Men

Hey Bryan,

any insight on why the 3rd portrait for Ivy was not approved? i already POed Ivy during the con thinking the 3rd head is still coming but it was too late when I learned it wasnt. So sad because that is the one I am looking forward to
Old 09-19-2017, 08:09 AM   #2603
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi and sorry if you have answered this several times by now, but I would like to know If you have like a collectors club or something similar? I have bought my first XM statue and i know that we should register online, thus, does it means that you would receive some kind of privelege ?
Old 09-22-2017, 09:38 AM   #2604
queens87
Doh!

~INQUIRY ON THE HULK BUSTER~

1) Is each light source is fueled by an individual battery?

2) Type of battery used. Re-watched videos over and over again but cant seem to find the battery slots

3) Are these batteries changeable (Simple troubleshoot if it runs out of power)

4) Can you kindly advise on repairing the led lights if any of the bulbs were to blow over long-term display? Or is it possible to completely replace the individual parts of the Hulk Buster?

While XM is quick to process payment for their statues, they are awfully slow and inefficient in answering or responding to inquiry emails. They do deliver nice statues but definitely very lacking in customer service and experience.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:14 PM   #2605
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Is XM gonna have a real warehouse like F4F in Europe one day ?
Old 09-30-2017, 02:42 PM   #2606
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Brian I did purchase the Hulkbuster I'm begging you guys to keep to your word give us parts that are not so battle damaged to display fourth option.

It's already expensive so I don't think customers are going to mind on this master piece. I did mention earlier shoulder pads and anywhere you could give us cleaner option for display.

Pretty please .

Regards
Old 10-04-2017, 08:38 AM   #2607
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Sorry for double post I'm very close to purchasing Hulk Transformation but I need another picture to see Sculpt from the side please. It's expensive I'd like to know what I'm buying to make sure I'm happy with it.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #2608
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Bryan -- On Dark Phoenix, is there an option to not display all of the fire/debris that's around her legs and waist? It's a shame that so much of the lower half sculpt is blocked by that. It's truly a beautiful piece.

IF there it's not a integral structural piece it would be nice to have display option with plugs to cover the empty holes in the base (just like you guys did with Red Skull).
Old 10-04-2017, 12:56 PM   #2609
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Hi and sorry if you have answered this several times by now, but I would like to know If you have like a collectors club or something similar? I have bought my first XM statue and i know that we should register online, thus, does it means that you would receive some kind of privelege ?
While not Bryan, I can answer this. You don't receive any special privilege unless you buy and register four (4) XM pieces. Purchases/transfers from another party do not count. That is when you reach the Prestige Club. Prestige Club gets you a 10% discount on future purchases.

Here is the information on regular and prestige club directly from their website:

https://www.xm-studios.com/pages/registration.aspx

Hope that helps and Congrats on your first XM piece.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:30 PM   #2610
nearmint
Phoenix

That's good to know. My 4th XM piece is just a few months away.
Closed Thread