Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-19-2017, 12:23 PM   #71
4renzy
Fantastic Four

Nice collection-TNovak. Still waiting for my Zeus to come in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Got my Zeus today, I like him a lot. Posiedon is actually the same size as Ares when measured from the bottom of his foot to the top of his head but since he is in "action" pose and bent forward a little and a little lower where his foot meets the base than Athena and Ares he just looked a LOT shorter so I made a little sea foam green booster for his base.

Back to Zeus he really looks good. Very happy with him.
4renzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:06 PM   #72
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4renzy View Post
Nice collection-TNovak. Still waiting for my Zeus to come in.
Thanks man. I have been thinking about what some have said and how they all look together. Since there is no way that I will ever be able to display them in a straight line anyway I am messing with a couple of options. I have some corner shelves in my office so I moved Zeus and Posiedon to that shelf which is slightly above the shelf I would put Ares and Athena on. This aleviates any perception that the latter two tower over the former. I think I will leave it like that for now.

But eventually when I get more Gods I will move Posiedon down to the middle shelf and leave him by himself. First reason is with his action pose he stands out as different, second as I displayed him before I had to leave the back half of the trident off because it pushed him so far away from the wall he couldn't stay on a shelf. In this corner I can do the entire thing. I will leave Ares and Athena where they are. Then I can put Zeus, Hades, Aphordite etc on a more traditional shelf and they will all display well together as all will be done in Arahom style.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZP top.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	106222   Click image for larger version

Name:	ZP top 2.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	106223   Click image for larger version

Name:	ZP top 3.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	106224   Click image for larger version

Name:	ZP top 4.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	106225  
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:32 AM   #73
Arkalogik
The Spirit

I believe a few more Zeus statues have now been added to stock on the website for anyone wanting to order a Zeus. More Valkyries, Succubus and our new Arhian 1/2 scale bust will be available soon!
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #74
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
I believe a few more Zeus statues have now been added to stock on the website for anyone wanting to order a Zeus. More Valkyries, Succubus and our new Arhian 1/2 scale bust will be available soon!
Cool! I am glad the line is continuing and hopefully at a faster pace. Really looking forward to Hades as he is my favorite I think so far. So here is what I finally decided on for now. Putting Posiedon on a corner shelf by himself does a couple of things, first it masks that he is shorter in action pose than the others and second and more importantly it allows for his full trident to be on the statue which does look way cooler.

Put Ares on my desk next to the shelf with Zeus and Athena. It is 2" shorter than the shelf so it brings Ares with super brush helmet down to about the same height. I like this for now. Will probably make adjustments and move them around as more gods come in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GG layout.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	106387   Click image for larger version

Name:	GG Posiedon.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	106388  
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:22 AM   #75
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Awesome collection TNovak!

Bring on the rest of the Greek Gods ARH!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:25 PM   #76
Nebulhym
The X-Men

TNovak, you are an inspiration!

I can't wait to display my own collection. I am just sad I missed out on so many wonderful statues, like Poseidon, Ares and Athena.

I hope he does new variations on these pieces, like he alluded on a video once.

I'll be watching closely...
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:32 PM   #77
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

There will be a new Are and Athena that Arahom wants to sculpt himself since those old ones where done by someone else.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM   #78
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
There will be a new Are and Athena that Arahom wants to sculpt himself since those old ones where done by someone else.
Yes, that's what i was referring to. I believe he mentioned Poseidon as well.

I really hope he does, I need these for my collection and the bay prices are quite high.
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:35 PM   #79
Brandon
The X-Men

I know Arahom didn't make the first Athena topless because he said it didn't fit her character, but I think he should definitely do it for this one. I get that the greek goddesses are warriors and all, but they were still beautiful women. Don't be afraid to show a little skin. Removable breast and leg armor would go a long way.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:47 PM   #80
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I know Arahom didn't make the first Athena topless because he said it didn't fit her character, but I think he should definitely do it for this one. I get that the greek goddesses are warriors and all, but they were still beautiful women. Don't be afraid to show a little skin. Removable breast and leg armor would go a long way.
My Yamato Athena shows boobies.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote