Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-29-2018, 05:24 AM   #341
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic69 View Post
Wow! Thanks a lot for the pictures! I love this Catwoman. She is so awesome and looking so great like the P1 Arkham-Catwoman. I preordered both Ex-versions directly from P1. When will P1 present the Hush-Catwoman? ;-)
Kindest regards from Germany
Prime 1 seems to move quickly when a line is hot, and the Hush line appears to be that. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Catwoman by Feb next year or so at the next Winter Wonder Festival, as I’m assuming Huntress will come before her.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 08:17 AM   #342
kalel-sonofel
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Prime 1 seems to move quickly when a line is hot, and the Hush line appears to be that. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Catwoman by Feb next year or so at the next Winter Wonder Festival, as I’m assuming Huntress will come before her.
I really hope to see Huntress at sdcc
kalel-sonofel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 08:19 AM   #343
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel-sonofel View Post
I really hope to see Huntress at sdcc
Not sure what Prime 1’s presence at SDCC will be, but I’m expecting to show a ton of new stuff at Wonder Festival, which will be held in late July.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 01:09 PM   #344
floreairfoot
Sinister Six

I've changed by mind about pre-ordering... I'm just not happy enough with the final result. I'll stick with my Hot Toys version.

Also, I was never a fan of the gun. The only time she had a gun is when she took it from someone else. She didn't carry one with her. It should be optional.
floreairfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:25 PM   #345
Comic69
Frackin!

No posts within the last five months...

I have Arkham Catwoman Ex and Hush Ivy on PO and I know I really want them.
P1-Selina Kyle and Hush Huntress are close to must have, but I am not completely sure...
Are there any new pictures or news of / about P1-Selina available to make my decision easier?
Comic69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:00 PM   #346
nameivom
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic69 View Post
No posts within the last five months...

I have Arkham Catwoman Ex and Hush Ivy on PO and I know I really want them.
P1-Selina Kyle and Hush Huntress are close to must have, but I am not completely sure...
Are there any new pictures or news of / about P1-Selina available to make my decision easier?
Go to 15:15 on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcyZh1Thgk and it shows all three from a September 2018 exhibition in Japan. Nothing new though that hasn't already been photographed for the Prime 1 site.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:07 PM   #347
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameivom View Post
Go to 15:15 on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcyZh1Thgk and it shows all three from a September 2018 exhibition in Japan. Nothing new though that hasn't already been photographed for the Prime 1 site.
Too bad the guy fails to hold the camera still long enough to have a proper look. He sort waves it about?
..there are other (better) videos on YouTube
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 01:57 AM   #348
Comic69
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameivom View Post
Thanks a lot , but this video makes the decision even harder

I found this picture from the SHCC 2018 on FB (Photo by OPTIMUS & JAZZZ - thanks for sharing it!)

Imho, Seline is looking absolutely awesome on this picture!

Comic69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:31 AM   #349
ukshaun
Hercules

Love this piece. Have it on pre_order direct from Prime 1 (wished now i had gone with Sideshow as they offer a payment plan).

By Prime 1 standards, the EX (eyes covered) is weak. It would have been good to have a portrait without a mask on. As great as the 3D sculpt is, the black paint app would appear to be basic to achieve by a factory. The price point is high, when compared to Harley, who has a ton of paint app stuff going on, not to mention 4 portraits!
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:40 AM   #350
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Love this piece. Have it on pre_order direct from Prime 1 (wished now i had gone with Sideshow as they offer a payment plan).

By Prime 1 standards, the EX (eyes covered) is weak. It would have been good to have a portrait without a mask on. As great as the 3D sculpt is, the black paint app would appear to be basic to achieve by a factory. The price point is high, when compared to Harley, who has a ton of paint app stuff going on, not to mention 4 portraits!
You forget that the license is probably more expensive.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote