Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #21
Blacksad
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verified View Post
Well as always there will be someone with a low post count/lurker here to defend them.
What is exactly the problem ? Do you read, I defend Them. I Just consider in this still image and the fact that I read on french forum they are conversion cloth to resin.
It could be wrong, but tell me why I can't say what I think when I see this picture.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #22
verified
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksad View Post
What is exactly the problem ? Do you read, I defend Them. I Just consider in this still image and the fact that I read on french forum they are conversion cloth to resin.
It could be wrong, but tell me why I can't say what I think when I see this picture.
Maybe i interpreted you wrongly but one of your first post here, and it's about recasts?
Very fishy IMO.
And you should read my post in the link i provided.
These ARE recasts, no doubt about that.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #23
rustyboy
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekrodneysim View Post
Aren't there any laws regarding this?

I understand how you feel, verified. It's like how I'm ashamed to be Chinese due to the fact a lot of them are raping the planet and it's occupants just for a quick profit.

It's just unfortunate that a few rotten apples spoil it for the rest of us but don't feel ashamed. Angry maybe.

Just face it, Asians get a bad rep almost anywhere they go. People refuse to ship stuff to this continent or accept payment from Asia due to the fact too many scumbags are ripping people off for a quick buck.

Sad as there are still so many great people here that some selfish punks gave us all a hard time.
Yes, it's really sad & disppointing. Now I can feel the effects of these recasters when overseas sellers are unwilling to ship overseas to Asia. Major bummer!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #24
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Of course you are entitled to your opinion Blacksad but these people are known recasters. Another member either here or on the SSF board stated he had seen a rubber casting of the PF Hulk with the sculpted pants.

Why would you create a casting of the Hulk with sculpted pants unless you wanted to make copies. The guy at the shop also gave him a price for the recasted Hulk.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #25
verified

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyboy View Post
Yes, it's really sad & disppointing. Now I can feel the effects of these recasters when overseas sellers are unwilling to ship overseas to Asia. Major bummer!
I got rejected once too.
On a very beautiful Black Cat kit...
Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #26
Blacksad
Frackin!

Quote:
Maybe i interpreted you wrongly but one of your first post here, and it's about recasts?
Very fishy IMO.
And you should read my post in the link i provided.
These ARE recasts, no doubt about that.
no problem sir.
In fact it's not my first post. I've just a problem with my first account parameters.
I just want here to post the explanation we have in france, Not to tell you We have The Truth
Old 04-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #27
metalsquid
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksad View Post
Hi,
I say I don't think so I'm not affirmative.
According to me exception of the Iron man Head, The hulk, Thor and Ca america look really transform cloth to resin custom.
yes, they're just as capable of sculpting the fabric on as they are putting real fabric on a recast. whatever makes money for them.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #28
rustyboy
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
I got rejected once too.
On a very beautiful Black Cat kit...
I'm currently eyeing on Spiderman PF but sadly most sellers are unwilling to ship overseas. Those who are willing are selling at sky-rocket prices.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #29
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Shipping is making international sales very difficult. These PF boxes are big and generally heavy.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:54 AM   #30
verified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Shipping is making international sales very difficult. These PF boxes are big and generally heavy.
I have to say the member's i have dealt with here are very nice and do not judge me cos of my nationality.
Gotten some good deals on some of my highly sought items.
Closed Thread