StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 11-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #341
GaryTonge
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
Nice piece of the sinister 6. Sad the base of the Lizard doesnt fit to Scorpi and Vulture. Would have been perfect to have the same topic in the base to combine the sinister 6 together.
I disagree. I dislike bases that combine like that. I'd rather the statue feature a base that is individual to that particular character.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:46 AM   #342
Subby1938
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
Adamantium Plus Member

None of these are meant to match each other . It’s pure coincidence because most of villains operate in New York where Spidey is that’s why we get lots of rubble and bricks. Lizard is just underneath the City and makes perfect sense imo. Two amazing sculpts
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:08 AM   #343
Subby1938
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
Adamantium Plus Member

Picked these up I think they look awesome both pairs are facing off against one another . Amazing Spiderman 800 Virgin covers SDCC exclusives signed with COA by J Scott Campbell.

Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:17 AM   #344
punisher2000
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Location: Germany ------------ "God's gonna sit this one out." --------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
I disagree. I dislike bases that combine like that. I'd rather the statue feature a base that is individual to that particular character.
Disagree also. I think it is possible to find a way to make a base fitting to the charakter and also make it fitting to a whole picture when putting statues beside each other. Problem is that the focus is mostly only to one charakter and not to the whole concept.
I like all my statues and each single one but it would be more perfect if something like the sinister 6 would have a BIG PICTURE concept in the base concept and I am sure there would be cool wayt to do that.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote