Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-08-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

XM Studios NEW Samurai Batman on a horse 1/4

STGCC 17,
Sorry I don't any further info at this time, could just be a display ad for the line but seems unlikely. If anyone knows how to blow up the pic please do so or lmk how.

Update 9/13... Via Bryan...
"Yes, 100%! Because we only acquired worldwide license AFTER Batman samurai was sold out, we figured it would be unfair to the worldwide customers to collect this line if they miss out on Batman. Collecting Bat Girl, Ivy, Bane etc just won't be complete if there's no Batman right!? Since we do not do variants, we decided to come up with a new Batman piece so now worldwide customers have a chance to collect the full range. He will be epic, full battle geared Shogun on armored black steed. 100% designed from scratch down to the buttons, Art fused with Pop Culture! Am stoked for this piece."
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #2
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Yea I'm not sure where XM is going with this. There seems to be some horse obsession these days.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #3
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Yea I'm not sure where XM is going with this. There seems to be some horse obsession these days.
I was thinking the same thing, IS P1 now XM.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:14 PM   #4
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

It´s still the "Knight of the Rising Sun" line.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #5
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This is not good. I'm going to want it. It's going to be expensive.... UGH. Maybe it will drive the original samurai Batman down so I can buy that??
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:09 PM   #6
nearmint
Phoenix

That's a serious Pinocchio nose that Robin is sporting in that image.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:50 PM   #7
NinNin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
This is not good. I'm going to want it. It's going to be expensive.... UGH. Maybe it will drive the original samurai Batman down so I can buy that??
Well I can tell you as someone who isnt collecting this line anymore if they make that piece it would make getting rid of the first one a hell of a lot easier for me personally. Who am I kidding even if I was still getting the line I'd probably sell the first one to help purchase this horse riding one lol.
NinNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #8
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinNin View Post
Well I can tell you as someone who isnt collecting this line anymore if they make that piece it would make getting rid of the first one a hell of a lot easier for me personally. Who am I kidding even if I was still getting the line I'd probably sell the first one to help purchase this horse riding one lol.
I LOVE samurai and samurai paraphernalia, so these characters re-imagined this way is right up my alley. I do think they might be going too far too fast though. I may only end up getting Bats, Deathstroke and maybe Bane and/or Joker. I'm not sure yet, but it's a lot of money to go for the entire line and Ivy and Catwoman look cool but I just have other character priority.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:52 PM   #9
NinNin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
I LOVE samurai and samurai paraphernalia, so these characters re-imagined this way is right up my alley. I do think they might be going too far too fast though. I may only end up getting Bats, Deathstroke and maybe Bane and/or Joker. I'm not sure yet, but it's a lot of money to go for the entire line and Ivy and Catwoman look cool but I just have other character priority.
I'm right there with you. The Samurai Batman was my first piece from XM and I was on board the second I saw the theme they were going for. Unfortunately the direction of my collection changed, but I had fully intended to get every piece in this line, so I'm sad to have to drop it. If I were to only pick two pieces in the line it would be Bats and Deathstroke. I fully expect that piece to be one of if the not the best piece out of this line.
NinNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:14 PM   #10
goto
Mephisto

I want it
goto is offline   Reply With Quote