Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-30-2017, 04:21 PM   #5781
Atimantium
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by paco1977 View Post
Buenas noches Alex. Alguna posibilidad de ver un Thor Premiun Format clásico????'
(Translation)
Good Evening Alex.
Is there any possibility we will see a classic Thor Premium format.
Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:11 PM   #5782
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Hello Alex, so apparently you are teasing a new Han Solo premium format statue. Finally :-) can you please please tell me that this is an OT Han and not in TFA Han?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:23 PM   #5783
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
Alex, you are great! Thank you for your time.
Of course! Thank you so much for the kind words. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Hey Alex, a while ago Igo mentioned something about another 80s license, this was after Voltron and the Masters of the Universe had been revealed. Is that still in the works?
Still in the works, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginormousthumbs View Post
Hi Alex,

Can you tell me if the Batman DC Comics PF is completely sold out or if there is still another batch to come. I've waitlisted for a month and was just curious if I had a shot.

Thanks!
If your wait list is still open then there's still a chance you could snag one off there should any pieces be found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypy View Post
Hi SSC:
When will Vlotron Maquette be releaseed?
Voltron is currently estimated to ship between May - July of this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Hi Alex,

I know you guys have said that the resting gauntlet that you teased early on for Thanos would not be included, but would you guys discuss it among the team and see if it's possible to include it?

It doesn't have to light up. Just the extra arm.

I really want to PO this awesome Thanos, but I feel (in addition to other collectors as well) that for the price you are charging, we deserve a bit extra and that would be the icing on the cake.

Please let us know what does the Sideshow team think of it.
Thanks
A second gauntlet hand will not be included with the Thanos Maquette. Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
Why is Thanos only 15kg? This thing needs to be +20kg!
when will SS get with it and start filling up their statues?

I hope shipping is not a factor because I'm a foreigner and would want to pay for that extra weight in shipping.

Even though this piece is big it seems to be going in the light department considering the size! XM can go +20kg with some of the bigger pieces and know what collectors want so why cant SS do them same?

We pay so much for these things so we expect so much. weight isn't too much to ask, it should just be the norm and expected.

If Thanos is labelled as TWO pieces (Thanos and Chair) than thats 7.5kgs each... not enough. Statues need to be filled and reinforced. You'll get more happy and stoked buyers than not. Even though this piece sold out in minutes and SS probs wont do anything but would like to see them surprise us. 15kg for such a massive piece is not enough... Thats about the same as XM Batman and thats waaaay smaller and leaner. It aint right.

Thanos nearly looks as big as OG Hulk... bring back the glory days and push the envelope with this.
The weight of Thanos could end up not being 35 pounds (15.8 kg) in the final production pieces, so it should only be considered an estimate right now. A locked in true weight will be known closer to the release time frame into customers hands. Example: Avengers Age of Ultron Hulk Maquette, the original weight estimation was around 30 or so pounds if I recall correctly and ended up clocking in at 50 pounds. That's not to say this will happen with Thanos but simply giving an example where the weight changed between prototype and final production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paco1977 View Post
Buenas noches Alex. Alguna posibilidad de ver un Thor Premiun Format clásico????'
I really do not know about future Thor pieces but given what a fan favorite that character is I'm sure there will be some Thor collectibles in the future. Whether it would be classic, movie, a little of both based is not a question I can answer with any certainty at this time. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Hi Alex. Do you have any info on the Hulk life size bust?
This project is still happening. Just waiting for the prototype to be finished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
(Translation)
Good Evening Alex.
Is there any possibility we will see a classic Thor Premium format.
Thanks! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Hello Alex, so apparently you are teasing a new Han Solo premium format statue. Finally :-) can you please please tell me that this is an OT Han and not in TFA Han?
He's from OT not TFA
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 09:17 PM   #5784
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Hi Alex,

Just a question about the Bane PF. The statue is listed as 23" tall. Is that to the top of his head, or to the top of the tube? If not, what is the height to the top of his head?

Thanks!

PS. Please tell Susan we think she's amazing!
UPDATE! The 23" height from Bane IS from the base to the top of his head and NOT what I previously said of it being 23" tall to the top of the tube.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:26 PM   #5785
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Hi Alex,

Any chance Han or Boba Fett PF's will be at Celebration?

Thanks!
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 09:53 PM   #5786
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Hi Alex,

Any chance Han or Boba Fett PF's will be at Celebration?

Thanks!
Boba yes...Han no.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:13 PM   #5787
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi Alex? Any new Star Wars PFs planned to be at celebration at all? Like unrevealed ones? Not chewy or Kylo or Rey, but like a new Luke or leia. Or even new Poe or Finn or phasma?
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:22 PM   #5788
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
UPDATE! The 23" height from Bane IS from the base to the top of his head and NOT what I previously said of it being 23" tall to the top of the tube.
Wow! Great news Alex. Thanks!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 11:02 PM   #5789
BurningRage
Inhumans

Will there be an Artgerm Huntress and/or Black Canary art print based on the pfs?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 04:11 AM   #5790
Mr.Mxyzptlk
Justice League

Hey Alex, y'know how Sideshow is doing 80's lines like Masters of the Universe and TMNT...wondered if they plan on tackling HELLBOY (not the movie universe) i'm talking about the Dark Horse comics version, like the last Hellboy that was released. Would love to see Liz, Abe and a new Big Red in the pipeline...any plans on re-visiting that line? Many thanks!
Mr.Mxyzptlk is offline   Reply With Quote