Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-02-2019, 04:37 AM   #21
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
Just tested my statues and dosimeter reads 3.6 roentgens, not great but not terrible. Nothing to worry about comrades

I've begun putting a list together of those I believe bear responsibility.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:04 AM   #22
French Cancan
Deadman

I kiss my P1 Harley every morning. No problemo.
But thanks for your concern.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:04 AM   #23
Frogtown
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
Just tested my statues and dosimeter reads 3.6 roentgens, not great but not terrible. Nothing to worry about comrades
Only 3 chunks of graphite on the statue...not great, not terrible
Frogtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:41 AM   #24
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmecoffee View Post
Being paranoid after watching Chernobyl HBO series, I began to think about fukushima and how close it is to Prime 1 Studios. Has anyone ever tested their Prime 1 statues for radiation? I'm sounding crazy, I know.....but thought why not test to be sure. Anyone as crazy as I and have tested?
Almost all the radiations leaks from the Fukushima meltdown are in the water not air, as long as you don’t ingest it you are fine.

I would just be very careful when in japan on eating any of the fish there, never go near that city to eat and always know the source of the fish. There are a lot of coverup and behind the scene work going on to make the whole thing seem to be done with. But the water around that area is still not safe - radiation don’t fk around and doesn’t go away for a long time...

But back to the original topic...those statues are made in China not japan....I would worry more about ingest all that chemical when you first open the box and get whiffs of those unregulated paint smell over time than getting radiation poisoning lol
gagaliya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 02:16 PM   #25
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Almost all the radiations leaks from the Fukushima meltdown are in the water not air, as long as you don’t ingest it you are fine.

I would just be very careful when in japan on eating any of the fish there, never go near that city to eat and always know the source of the fish. There are a lot of coverup and behind the scene work going on to make the whole thing seem to be done with. But the water around that area is still not safe - radiation don’t fk around and doesn’t go away for a long time...

But back to the original topic...those statues are made in China not japan....I would worry more about ingest all that chemical when you first open the box and get whiffs of those unregulated paint smell over time than getting radiation poisoning lol

Yeah jeez, we're all in rooms full of dozens and dozens of these painted objects. That has crossed my mind before. But we usually get them one at a time so as long as you have some airflow now and then whilst they are still "fresh" I think we good.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote