Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #1241
Atheris
The Maxx

Im a little shocked and worried the EX for this isnt sold out yet after so long. I hope this doesnt put a hold on other characters.

But if you ask me, I think part of the reason this hasnt sold out yet is because SS still has the flaming clown head up as the display picture on the site.

If they updated the head to the new skull, im sure it would be sold out in a few weeks.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #1242
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Im a little shocked and worried the EX for this isnt sold out yet after so long. I hope this doesnt put a hold on other characters.

But if you ask me, I think part of the reason this hasnt sold out yet is because SS still has the flaming clown head up as the display picture on the site.

If they updated the head to the new skull, in sure it would be sold out in a few weeks.

Chris
Maybe, but I think the majority of collectors are affiliated with these type of forums so I'm sure any interested buyer is aware. I think it has more to do with the NRD. No more blind pre-ordering like so many people did in the past.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #1243
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Maybe, but I think the majority of collectors are affiliated with these type of forums so I'm sure any interested buyer is aware. I think it has more to do with the NRD. No more blind pre-ordering like so many people did in the past.
That could also be the reason yes. But with an ES of 300, im willing to bet not all 300 buyers needed to sell this out frequent forums. So all they see is the flaming clown head, but arent aware of the changes or updates coming.

In any event, I still think it would help to have the updated head promoting the piece on SS's site.

Chris
Old 11-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #1244
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Don't worry too much...M. Bison EX is still in stock and it has been in stock since May, and Guile has been in stock even longer. PCS is still putting out Street Fighter.

In my opinion, the new head needs to be added to the order page. I also think people who frequent the forums would be more inclined to pick up Scorpion if they knew more was on the way...PCS has been way too quiet on the next MK piece.
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #1245
Stitch74
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I agree that PCS has been really quiet. I think no new info/character in the pipeline and too long of a wait between releases will kill interest in any line. If nothing new is coming out for your hobby then some will shift their interest elsewhere. Really hope the MK will start to pick up speed.
Stitch74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:25 AM   #1246
Ex-Parrot
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I think once the next piec e is officially announced, that might generate a few more orders from those sitting on the fence. Likewise I imagine there are a few fence sitters waiting for 'official' word on the order page that Scorpion is now coming with the extra skull head...
Ex-Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #1247
ilikethat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

many are waiting for the classic mk line. so they might skip on this.
ilikethat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:31 AM   #1248
Atheris
The Maxx

I'm waiting out front of Jerry's house if he doesnt show the new scorp heads soon or a new character!

I kid Jerry...............I'm actually across the street.

Chris
Old 11-15-2011, 05:43 AM   #1249
Vaako
A day without sunshine is like... night.

the ES is way too high , should have been 150 for the ex and 500 max for the regular , the exclusive will sell out eventually but the regular will be in stock for a long long time ...
Vaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #1250
Atheris
The Maxx

I never followed the PF street fighter line very much. But did they ever show new characters before the previous one shipped?

Im thinking maybe the 2nd character will be shown after scoprion starts shipping.

Or I could be completely wrong...

Chris