Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-23-2020, 05:02 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Nintendo Switch: Your Favorite Games, Recommendations :D

So far i'm in the middle of Marvel Ultimate Allince 3: Black Order, my first Switch game, and i must add, a Switch Exclusive game.

What are your favorite Switch games ? Especially the number 1. What do you recommend to the other Switch players, old and new ?

So far, i have Marvel Ultimate alliance: Black Order, Skyrim, Zelda: Breath of The Wild, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Horison, Octopat Traveler, Pokemon: Pikachu. I haven't played anything other than Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order yet.

I'm mostly a nintendo guy, i used to have a Gameboy (you know the black and white one of the 90s), A DS which has a place to put the Gameboy Advenced games, A 3ds and now a nintendo Switch. What can i say, Mario, Zelda and Pokemon pulls me.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #2
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

here are some of my faves on the switch:

-Hyrule Warriors
-Pokken Tournament
-Street fighter 2 HD Remix
-Smash Bros Ultimate
-Pokemon Sword/Shield
-Power Rangers battle for the grid
-Super mario maker 2
-Yoshis crafted world
-MUA3
-Streets of Rage 4
-Super Mario Odyssey
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 01:15 PM   #3
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
here are some of my faves on the switch:

-Hyrule Warriors
-Pokken Tournament
-Street fighter 2 HD Remix
-Smash Bros Ultimate
-Pokemon Sword/Shield
-Power Rangers battle for the grid
-Super mario maker 2
-Yoshis crafted world
-MUA3
-Streets of Rage 4
-Super Mario Odyssey
No, Zelda: Breath of The Wild ? every list puts it to the top... I'm surprised you don't like it so much.

Do you build levels at Super Mario Maker to play with Mario ? that doesn't sound so much fun for me acutally... Other than that i will probably get all of the games you mentioned and more, all the zelda and pokemon games are definet buys.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:18 PM   #4
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
No, Zelda: Breath of The Wild ? every list puts it to top... I'm surprised you don't like it so much.

Do you build levels at Super Mario Maker to play with Mario ? that doesn't sound so much fun for me acutally... Other than that i will probably get all of the games you mentioned and more, all the zelda, mario and pokemon games are definet buys.
I didnt mention breath of the wild since you already had it listed, plus I have never played it so I can't recommend it myself (im a fan of the older Zelda games, not so much the new ones)

super mario maker 2 has a bunch of premade levels (100 I believe) to beat, so if you just want to beat levels there are many already there to beat which I had a blast with, then you can play tons of other peoples levels. I never made any levels myself, I just played the premade and the ones made by others. This game is cool because it has pretty much all the different mario styles available (Mario1, Mario3, SNES mario, then a couple of the 3d styles)

if you like fighting games i'd highly recommend pokken tournament, street fighter 2 HD, power rangers and even smash bros, fighting games are my favorite
Old 10-23-2020, 06:43 PM   #5
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I didnt mention breath of the wild since you already had it listed, plus I have never played it so I can't recommend it myself (im a fan of the older Zelda games, not so much the new ones)

super mario maker 2 has a bunch of premade levels (100 I believe) to beat, so if you just want to beat levels there are many already there to beat which I had a blast with, then you can play tons of other peoples levels. I never made any levels myself, I just played the premade and the ones made by others. This game is cool because it has pretty much all the different mario styles available (Mario1, Mario3, SNES mario, then a couple of the 3d styles)

if you like fighting games i'd highly recommend pokken tournament, street fighter 2 HD, power rangers and even smash bros, fighting games are my favorite
As much as the recommandetion will benefit me so those the other players, if they do not have Breath of The Wild.

I can't recommend anything anyway... I'm just playing MUA3:BO with my Switch, my first game... I can recommend that to any Marvel and Comics fan but to a seazoned player, it may not be enough after The Last of Us and Witcher and stuff.

I will get Pokken definetly. I really like fighting games, i even have Street Fighter comics dude, not the classics, but the UDON ones. They are alot of fun, the drawings are amazing most of the time. When we had a comics store around here back in the day like 5 years ago... (xD) Every free comic book day, the first thing i did was to grab The Udon Street Fighter comics issue.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:19 AM   #6
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

OMG !!!!

Zelda: Breath of The Wild is amazing.

First of all, i didn't expect it to be Sci fi... :O i was like what the... big surprise. I gathered the first 4 orbs and 2 more for the second (one might say) level the hyrule kingdome.

All the open world games kind of resemble each other but there are some amazing diffrences in Zelda: BoTW

For example weapons get damaged and destroyed especially in the middle of the fight... Goblins drop their weapons if you beat them enough, and you can grab that weapon and you are againt a weaponless goblin, he grabs stone from ground and throw you but he's pretty much finished... hah another big deference is shirka slate or whatever and it has amazing powers like ...taking photos... I was so dissapotined at the blue flame quest, i was like ''ok, what's the new amazing function for skirka slate or whatever'' and blah... it can take pictures now... i can live in the game without that... litteraly... xD I probably can't appreciate that 'cause i'm not japanese, you know they love taking pictures... shirka slate has some amazing powers though, it's magnetic, you can move any metal object with it when you locked on the metal object, it can create ice walls on water, it can stop time for the object you locked. It's amazing you can climb anywhere as long as you have enough stamina. The landscape is beautiful. If you get the snowy moutain peaks, you get froze and die, if you don't have the nececary clothing or food to heal yourself on the spot constantly... thanks to those apples... xD you can cook, you can glide, you tame magical animals to ride (as far as i see from a video)
A lightning might strike and kill you if you carry and wear any metal equpment in rainy times. :O

Amazing game, i even had my first boss fight. It was a stone golem in the middle of the forest in a large pit... there is a rock in the pit, if you get close to it, it rises up and you have gigantic golem to fight... It has a weakness... You just be caraful to not to break your two hand hammer before fighting againt him... Just so much fun.

And don't talk to any strangers... They 99% of the time are agents of Ganon and change their disguise and try to kill you as super fast ninja like warriors, they are increadably hard to hit, tough opponents, so just don't talk to strangers ...kids... xD
Old 10-26-2020, 12:32 PM   #7
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Udon does make some awesome comics, some of the best artwork around I have many of their comics and art books

maybe one day Ill play BOTW, it just seems like a big time dedication would be required to beat it. My best friend loves Zelda and he really enjoyed BOTW, but he did say he missed the traditional dungeons from previous games
Old 10-27-2020, 05:01 AM   #8
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Yeah, BoTW's main story is very long. I want to play all of my games but i should be pationet...

Latest purcheses:

Doom
Daemon Mechanica
Pokken
Fire Emblem Warrior

And a Link Amibo, but i don't know if it's for smah brothers or BoTW or Hyrul Warriors... I just liked the figurine.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:33 AM   #9
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am actually considering selling mine cause I just can't get into switch games. They are to "kiddy" for me. I did like Marvel UA3 though.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 07:20 AM   #10
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
I am actually considering selling mine cause I just can't get into switch games. They are to "kiddy" for me. I did like Marvel UA3 though.
Well, if you don't like Cartoony and Anime styled games, Nintendo is definetly not your thing. But there are games like Skyrim, Witcher III, Doom, Dark Souls etc. Doom Eternal is about to come out for Switch... may be you can try that. May be it's even out in America, i don't know that but it hasn't arrived aroude here yet.