Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Your Favorite Comic Book Company
DC Comics 6 31.58%
Marvel Comics 8 42.11%
Image Comics 4 21.05%
Top Cow 0 0%
IDW Publishing 0 0%
BOOM! Studios 0 0%
Dark Horse 0 0%
Valiant Comics 0 0%
Oni Press 0 0%
Dynamite Entertainment 1 5.26%
Archie Comics 0 0%
Zenescope 0 0%
Aspen Comics 0 0%
Devil's Due Studios 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2023, 10:29 PM   #11
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I love DC and Marvel as much as the next guy, but these days Image is my favorite. Just really like the different stuff they publish.
Agent23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 11:16 PM   #12
Mister H
Green Goblin

Marvel from the Bronze Age until about 2008. It started sucking rocks after that. Image and Dark Horse took over for a while. Now I just don’t read anything new.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 08:20 AM   #13
Agent23

I don’t read a ton of stuff. 4-5 titles a month. I still read Batman and Detective Comics, Spawn (it’s ok, but I’ve been with it since the beginning in 1992, so I still read it), Saga and I just picked up issue one of the new limited series of Danny Ketch as Ghost Rider.

What I really don’t like is the constant renumbering and going back to issue number one. It’s such a turnoff.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:27 PM   #14
Agent23

Meant to add, I like trying a lot of Image Comic’s new titles. Very different and original.
Old 08-16-2023, 06:03 AM   #15
adaxavier
Doh!

Ninja Essays

ninja essay refers to an online writing service that offers assistance with various types of academic writing projects. These services often provide custom-written essays, research papers, and other content tailored to the specific requirements of clients. "Ninja Essays" may cater to students and individuals seeking help with their writing assignments, aiming to deliver high-quality, well-researched, and original content that meets academic standards. When considering such services, it's important to research their reputation, reviews, and credentials to ensure they can provide the quality and authenticity you're seeking for your specific writing needs.
adaxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 07:24 AM   #16
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

So far a tie between DC Comics and Marvel Comics. Image is a close second with just one vote down. Very good. And there is a vote for Dynamite Entertainment, i bet the voter is a Red Sonja fan. (:

If Vertigo was still open, my vote would go to Vertigo. My dream comics was a Vertigo Batman on going, but it will never happen now because Vertigo is closed as you all know. I mean they don't have to send Batman completly to the Vertigo like Constantine, you know. Just one more on going under Vertigo was fine... :/ I am stuck with the teen rated, anything goes crazy Batman comics with 1.000.000 annoying teenage sidekicks now... :/ Because of that, i rearly read Batman Comics.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 08:54 AM   #17
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
So far a tie between DC Comics and Marvel Comics. Image is a close second with just one vote down. Very good. And there is a vote for Dynamite Entertainment, i bet the voter is a Red Sonja fan. (:

If Vertigo was still open, my vote would go to Vertigo. My dream comics was a Vertigo Batman on going, but it will never happen now because Vertigo is closed as you all know. I mean they don't have to send Batman completly to the Vertigo like Constantine, you know. Just one more on going under Vertigo was fine... :/ I am stuck with the teen rated, anything goes crazy Batman comics with 1.000.000 annoying teenage sidekicks now... :/ Because of that, i rearly read Batman Comics.
If I'm not mistaken, I think the Black Label stuff was sorta kinda supposed to replace Vertigo. I'll actually try the Batman Black Label stuff. Not always good but usually better than the main continuity stuff.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 10:37 AM   #18
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
If I'm not mistaken, I think the Black Label stuff was sorta kinda supposed to replace Vertigo. I'll actually try the Batman Black Label stuff. Not always good but usually better than the main continuity stuff.
Yeah, but DC Black Label only do mini series and maxi series... I want a decent at least 300 issues long run like Vertigo Constantine.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 12:01 PM   #19
AC_808
Hercules

Has to be Marvel ...since the 4th grade.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:21 PM   #20
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

I read Marvel almost exclusively throughout elementary school and high school in the 70s and 80s so it gets my vote also.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote