Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 06-07-2015, 11:15 AM   #381
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Would if I could, but we don't touch them, they get shipped direct. They order a set amount and get routed right through the system.

If you order direct we can handle any tweaks and changes.

Paul
Hello Paul, i ordered directly from you, you'll make the tweaks on all the statues you will sell directly or i need to contact you by email for this?
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:15 AM   #382
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

I'm estimating the ED-209s should arrive in TX this week. Hopefully after the QC check and tweaks, I hope they will be shipped out end of next week

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 12:46 PM   #383
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

That's a good possibility....
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 12:46 PM   #384
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We'll make the tweaks here if you ordered direct.
Old 06-07-2015, 01:11 PM   #385
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Good to know, thanks Paul!
I think i'm going to pay the rest of my payments in once, i want this baby fast ^^
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:04 PM   #386
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
That's a good possibility....
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:10 PM   #387
dogfashiondisco
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
We'll make the tweaks here if you ordered direct.
So basically, there are going to be 2 versions of this, the perfect one and the not so perfect one. For those of us, like me, that would not order directly, would have to stick with a €1600 almost perfect replica. To be honest, that seems a bit unfair...
dogfashiondisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:13 PM   #388
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I'm very sorry there is a minor Qc problem, the wires can be bent into place in a few seconds and honestly the gun arm is correct with the silver panels and without depending on which version from the film you are looking at.

Our QC was to catch any unbent wires and hit that side panel with a bit of silver rub n buff.

Again sorry there is a QC issue, but you are welcome to send the upper body to us and we can do the five minute fix here... We'll gladly pay for the return shipping.

If you are comparing ours to the Hot Toys version as far as inaccuracies, there are far more on the Hot Toys version (every surface)......

Paul
Old 06-07-2015, 02:20 PM   #389
CallMe_Snake
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfashiondisco View Post
So basically, there are going to be 2 versions of this, the perfect one and the not so perfect one. For those of us, like me, that would not order directly, would have to stick with a €1600 almost perfect replica. To be honest, that seems a bit unfair...
...but what are we really talking about here? The wires on the rocket arm that can be easily curved downward by anyone, and maybe a small amount of silver/metal color paint added to that rocket launcher housing..

It's not that much of a big deal to make those tiny adjustments yourself if you are that upset about it.

These are tiny issues really, if this were a SS item I'd bet there'd be way more problems...
and they would say 'too bad, that's how it is... send it back if you don't like it'.

*like they told me in regards to that lousy Predator 1 Bio mask.
CallMe_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #390
dogfashiondisco
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
I'm very sorry there is a minor Qc problem, the wires can be bent into place in a few seconds and honestly the gun arm is correct with the silver panels and without depending on which version from the film you are looking at.

Our QC was to catch any unbent wires and hit that side panel with a bit of silver rub n buff.

Again sorry there is a QC issue, but you are welcome to send the upper body to us and we can do the five minute fix here... We'll gladly pay for the return shipping.

If you are comparing ours to the Hot Toys version as far as inaccuracies, there are far more on the Hot Toys version (every surface)......

Paul
Ok, fair enough. Yup, youre right, but dont forget the hot toys one is $350

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMe_Snake View Post
...but what are we really talking about here? The wires on the rocket arm that can be easily curved downward by anyone, and maybe a small amount of silver/metal color paint added to that rocket launcher housing..

It's not that much of a big deal to make those tiny adjustments yourself if you are that upset about it.

These are tiny issues really, if this were a SS item I'd bet there'd be way more problems...
and they would say 'too bad, that's how it is... send it back if you don't like it'.

*like they told me in regards to that lousy Predator 1 Bio mask.
I dont know about you, but I should never have to buy a statue this expensive with repaint/customise in my mind, dont you agree?
Regarding SS, yes, I completely agree with you. I have had my share of problems with them, like everyone else, but not on a statue this expensive.
dogfashiondisco is offline   Reply With Quote