Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I was able to reset fine
Same here.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 05:51 AM   #1582
Lavenza
Doh!

I apologize in advance if this has been answered before, I searched the forum but couldn't find an exact answer to my query. What I'd like to ask is about Prime 1 Studio website orders using the monthly payment plan. I want to buy the deluxe version of a statue that is already released and in stock at their website (the Persona 5 one), but I would like to pay using the payment plan deposits. My question is, do they reserve the statue for you until you finish paying the deposits, or is there even a slight possibility they might cancel your order if they sell out by the time you are ready to pay the final deposit? I need to make sure before placing my order, just in case, because I'm considering buying more statues from them and it's a huge investment.
Lavenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 06:11 AM   #1583
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Don't worry, the order is yours as soon as you place the order. They won't take it away from you
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 06:33 AM   #1584
Lavenza
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Don't worry, the order is yours as soon as you place the order. They won't take it away from you
Thank you so much for confirming, really needed to know just in case. I can go ahead and place my order now, thanks again!
Lavenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 09:07 AM   #1585
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Hi

I received a predator bust which arrived with a broken tooth. Prime 1 have produced a replacement head. I have to destroy the current head before they send a replacement.
I have no issue with doing this but my concern is what happens if my replacement arrives with more damage than my original. Will Prime1 assist with another replacement and also do Prime 1 package replacement parts well. Thanks in advance
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 09:42 AM   #1586
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Hi

I received a predator bust which arrived with a broken tooth. Prime 1 have produced a replacement head. I have to destroy the current head before they send a replacement.
I have no issue with doing this but my concern is what happens if my replacement arrives with more damage than my original. Will Prime1 assist with another replacement and also do Prime 1 package replacement parts well. Thanks in advance
Best bet would be, is to contact P1 directly via their website, and ask them......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 11:05 PM   #1587
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I just received an email from Prime 1 Studio regarding one of my orders. They said ?Your order will be cancelled shortly due to lack of communication.?

It continues:

?We have been unable to confirm your shipping address.
Your order will be canceled if your shipping address is not confirmed within 2 weeks

To resolve this issue, please contact our Customer Support?

What I find odd about this email is they have my address listed under their message, so they do in fact have it. I went ahead and emailed customer support confirming my address, so hopefully that fixes the issue.

Has anyone else run into this issue?
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 11:53 PM   #1588
qz33
Doctor Doom

^ When you make a Pre-order and it finally processes they send you a confirmation email with a link you have to follow to confirm your shipping address.
It states if you don't respond in like 2 weeks they will cancel. Yes even if they already have your shipping address and there are no changes.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 01:45 AM   #1589
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenza View Post
I apologize in advance if this has been answered before, I searched the forum but couldn't find an exact answer to my query. What I'd like to ask is about Prime 1 Studio website orders using the monthly payment plan. I want to buy the deluxe version of a statue that is already released and in stock at their website (the Persona 5 one), but I would like to pay using the payment plan deposits. My question is, do they reserve the statue for you until you finish paying the deposits, or is there even a slight possibility they might cancel your order if they sell out by the time you are ready to pay the final deposit? I need to make sure before placing my order, just in case, because I'm considering buying more statues from them and it's a huge investment.
It's not impossible that the order will be cancelled for some reason (like they accidentally oversold or lost it or something but never heard of it happening). Yes it reserves the statue for you, no different than if you paid it in full. The only difference really is that you may be less likely to get replacement parts though P1 may produce replacements after release instead of during the normal run.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 12:30 PM   #1590
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
^ When you make a Pre-order and it finally processes they send you a confirmation email with a link you have to follow to confirm your shipping address.
It states if you don't respond in like 2 weeks they will cancel. Yes even if they already have your shipping address and there are no changes.
Thanks for the info! I found the email and tapped on the ?confirm your address? which takes me to my account and the order, but I don?t see any other actions I?m supposed to take.
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote