Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-22-2021, 02:03 AM   #21
dao2
Cyclops

Looks pretty great except not a huge fan of the base, maybe be interested but probably not willing to shell out the asking price.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:09 AM   #22
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

They did Ken as well right? Ryu, Ken, Akuma go together well thematically and visually. I wonder if Chun Li will get some companion pieces too. Cammy and Juri would make the most sense. Cammy looks great in SFV, but I really don't like Juri's look in that game.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:09 AM   #23
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

yeah price for their 1/4 gaming are bit too much. maybe capcom charging too much for license? akuma and ryo both are 999-1300. Clair and Leon are for 1350 each and 800-1250 for DMC characters.

For street fight girls i know Chun Li and Cammy are on the Top of the list. Juri became famous rather quick before the other girls.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:09 AM   #24
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

This is the chun i was looking for. I hope they don't screw it up by making it 1/3
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:10 AM   #25
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Well I think they overdo the bases and swap outs to try to push the price. It's probably cheaper to tack on a bunch of extras and add hundreds to the price than to make them cheaper. It's a shame too since I know Prime 1 is willing to release very competitively priced statues, as evident with their Gantz ones. Those have simple bases and not many swap options (making them variants you buy instead) which made the prices so affordable.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:14 AM   #26
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
This is the chun i was looking for. I hope they don't screw it up by making it 1/3
It should definitely be 1/4th, but probably close to a grand.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:17 AM   #27
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Well I think they overdo the bases and swap outs to try to push the price. It's probably cheaper to tack on a bunch of extras and add hundreds to the price than to make them cheaper. It's a shame too since I know Prime 1 is willing to release very competitively priced statues, as evident with their Gantz ones. Those have simple bases and not many swap options (making them variants you buy instead) which made the prices so affordable.
i think it maybe have to do with license too since look at DC statues. they are usually 1/3 with swap-able at a price of or around 1000. something like with giant base like Red Sonya or Harley quinn, their price are very close to one of the resident evil even though they are 1/3. Than look at DOOM, 1700-2400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
It should definitely be 1/4th, but probably close to a grand.
my guess price is going to be similar to Ryu and akuma so 1000-1300. and it is 1/4 since it is in Premium Masterline. some one had to teach me their scaling from the myfigure board

Premium Masterline = 1/4 Scale
Museum Masterline = 1/3 Scale
HD Museum Masterline = 1/2 Scale
Black Label is like extra high end on top of the already high end 1/2 scale line. Silicone skin, custom glass eyes, and hairworks.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:36 AM   #28
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

I hope its going to be the same price as their Tekken Alisa. This Chun doesn't seem to have the same amount of details as Ryu, Akuma und Ken.
I believe they didn't sell well too, so I'd suprised if they stick to the same price range.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:14 AM   #29
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post

they are on buy option and low stock. i don't see their Ken though.

My question is if they have chun li preorder, how long will it take for sideshow to carry. prime one shipping price are still crazy. im not sure Specfiction will carry prime 1 and secret compass price may also increase based on prime 1 shipping.

also what will be estimate #. both ryu and akuma are like that 100-300 (combining both regular and ultimate, Ryu is 250 and Akuma is 300). Chun li will sell like hotcakes compare to them, so hopefully they have bigger estimate
Prime 1 only have distribution rights for Asia and possibly Europe, so unlikely you will see this line on Sideshow. Might be why the edition size for Ryu & Akuma are so low, plus the market is over saturated with Street Fighter at the moment. Also, price could be another factor.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:26 AM   #30
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

I think this might be the best Chun-Li so far but could change though depending on Artgerm's from Kineti...
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote