Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 05-01-2022, 02:08 PM   #151
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Nah, not another JP T. rex! If it's Grant and the kids running among two or three Gallimimus, that would be great.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 05:20 PM   #152
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Boston_83 View Post
Nah, not another JP T. rex! If it's Grant and the kids running among two or three Gallimimus, that would be great.
Yes please, i'm running out of space!

Other ideas from Thorondor are great though, like Raptor in the maintenance shed with either Ellie or, preferably, Arnold. That would be awesome.
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 07:34 PM   #153
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
Than Sinister? Haha
Yes.
Chelseaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 02:05 PM   #154
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickPS View Post
Yes please, i'm running out of space!

Other ideas from Thorondor are great though, like Raptor in the maintenance shed with either Ellie or, preferably, Arnold. That would be awesome.
Yep, maintenance shed with the power grid would be excellent, just as the raptor appears for the first time, frightening Ellie and us to death! God I jumped when I first saw that scene!

Not sure what else after that for JP, assuming a diorama has to include a dinosaur... Grant and the kids in the tree with the Brachiosaurus... but we already have a Brachi statue, unless it's just the head lol.
I think IS should do stand alone statues of characters like Ellie and the kids seeing as we have Grant, Malcolm and Hammond.

Actually, one I want to see is the hatchery scene with Grant holding the baby raptor. If they go for a larger diorama of that scene we could have Malcolm sitting during his 'life finds a way' speech, and possibly sneak in Wu and Gennaro? Hell, if we can have Harding we can have those two!
Old 05-21-2022, 11:13 PM   #155
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Another Inside Iron Studios is scheduled for May 27th.

alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 04:11 AM   #156
AC_808
Hercules

So ....is this when we find out which X-Men characters make the cut in Iron Studios last push of their 1/10 line?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 05:25 AM   #157
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I don't expect any X-Men and lots of Star Wars and MCU. But who knows, they may surprise me.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 01:34 PM   #158
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Nedry and the Dilo is due to be revealed in full, as well as the Blue with baby and the Dominion Dilophosaurus. Cant't wait!
Old 05-23-2022, 11:37 AM   #159
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshadow View Post
Another Inside Iron Studios is scheduled for May 27th.

I was just thinking about this this morning. Seems it's been a while. Did they do an April one?

And they seem to switch licenses to highlight during each event. Marvel for one, DC for another. Other licenses in with those 2 but I can't remember where they showed both Marvel & DC pieces together at an inside day. Anyone remember what they showcased last event? I think it was flintstones statues and the Spider-Man No Way Home 1/10 statues?

I'm hoping to see what they have for Spider-Man from the 1/4 line. Would love any other 1/4 reveals as well but they seem to be either 1 per show, or none at all.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 12:30 PM   #160
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Since this coincides with Star Wars Celebration and the new Kenobi series, really hoping we get a ROTS or Disney plus series 1/4 statue.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote