Statue Forum 


XM Studios






StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #1941
MrYac
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
I would argue he lost that battle and was rescued. If anything his sister was responsible for the victory.
and her stupidity in not telling Jon about Little Fingers men is the cause for so many deaths than.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:18 AM   #1942
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Makena's Kennel.
Posts: 33,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
and her stupidity in not telling Jon about Little Fingers men is the cause for so many deaths than.
Or you don't promise something you may not be able deliver. Hardly stupidity more like prudent. Something Jon has none of.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:10 AM   #1943
Gothamite
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gotham
Posts: 2,093
So the characters fight the White Walkers and then go back to fighting each other when winter ends. They're the same as their ancestors. Great.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #1944
johnclone
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
johnclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: caught somewhere in time
Posts: 13,146
Would it be the ultimate twist if the Night King actually wins and all of the humans are defeated? Suppose the NK is able to reanimate a dead dragon? Would it breathe fire or ice breath?

More questions to ponder:

Will Sam actually cure Jorah's greyscale? What if he does, and then Jorah goes back to Kaleesi, only to find her in bed with Jon Snow, her new HUSBAND? Or, is it possible that Jon and Dany are brother and sister? I know there's a lot of online speculation that Jon is a Targaryen. How would they find out if they are related?
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:07 AM   #1945
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
RichBamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Shockingly...page one!
Posts: 18,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Would it be the ultimate twist if the Night King actually wins and all of the humans are defeated? Suppose the NK is able to reanimate a dead dragon? Would it breathe fire or ice breath?

More questions to ponder:

Will Sam actually cure Jorah's greyscale? What if he does, and then Jorah goes back to Kaleesi, only to find her in bed with Jon Snow, her new HUSBAND? Or, is it possible that Jon and Dany are brother and sister? I know there's a lot of online speculation that Jon is a Targaryen. How would they find out if they are related?
I would say there is more than speculation, it is pretty obvious by now. He's her Nephew.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to be married to keep the peace, the Targaryens loved keeping it in the family.

I genuinely don't think the studio has the balls to make it a tragic ending. We'll get the popcorn, Hollywood ending that social media audiences want.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:08 AM   #1946
MrYac
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,444
I keep hoping the twist is that the Nights King was revived to stop the evil of insane Dani and her hoard of rapists and flesh hungry dragons.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #1947
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 6,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Would it be the ultimate twist if the Night King actually wins and all of the humans are defeated? Suppose the NK is able to reanimate a dead dragon? Would it breathe fire or ice breath?

More questions to ponder:

Will Sam actually cure Jorah's greyscale? What if he does, and then Jorah goes back to Kaleesi, only to find her in bed with Jon Snow, her new HUSBAND? Or, is it possible that Jon and Dany are brother and sister? I know there's a lot of online speculation that Jon is a Targaryen. How would they find out if they are related?
That would be a great way to end the series.

I don't see why NK can't reanimate dead dragons. He can do it with horses.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #1948
Quicksilver
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Quicksilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 6,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Would it be the ultimate twist if the Night King actually wins and all of the humans are defeated? Suppose the NK is able to reanimate a dead dragon? Would it breathe fire or ice breath?

More questions to ponder:

Will Sam actually cure Jorah's greyscale? What if he does, and then Jorah goes back to Kaleesi, only to find her in bed with Jon Snow, her new HUSBAND? Or, is it possible that Jon and Dany are brother and sister? I know there's a lot of online speculation that Jon is a Targaryen. How would they find out if they are related?
I thought this was confirmed at this point:

Spoiler
Jon is absolutely a Targaryen. He is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen (Rhaegar is Daenerys and Viserys older brother) and Lyanna Stark (Eddard Starks sister) so that means that Daenerys is Jon's aunt
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #1949
ParisDean
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
 
ParisDean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I thought this was confirmed at this point:

Spoiler
Jon is absolutely a Targaryen. He is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen (Rhaegar is Daenerys and Viserys older brother) and Lyanna Stark (Eddard Starks sister) so that means that Daenerys is Jon's aunt
It was confirmed. Brandon Stark saw it in a vision. I'm guessing that's why the series is postponing a Bran/Jon Snow reunion. Can't have Jon know the truth too early and spoil the surprise.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #1950
Quicksilver
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Quicksilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 6,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
It was confirmed. Brandon Stark saw it in a vision. I'm guessing that's why the series is postponing a Bran/Jon Snow reunion. Can't have Jon know the truth too early and spoil the surprise.
you are probably right. The audience knows the truth but the characters dont, this is the #1 thing im waiting to see on the show, when the 2 of them finally realize they are related, it'll be crazy to see the implications on the show and what the other characters do when they learn the truth, im sure Cersei will go ballistic when she finds out, its pretty surprising his lineage has remained a secret to pretty much everyone in the GOT world up untilt his point
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com