Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Oh yeah.
Is the Samurai guy ECC too?
Nope.. different booth.
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #133
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

If i were Steve, this is the 1st to bring up for PO. Its nearly perfect.

Mohawk, then Zoanoid Guyver 1/1 bust, then Jason 1/3, followed by the Dead 1/1 bust, then Guyver 1/3 and lastly Freddy 1/3 (after some needed changes in Freddy's face)
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:53 PM   #134
FROBAY
Phoenix

FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:11 PM   #135
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Hope you are correct because I'm hanging for this one
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:53 AM   #136
forps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
Hope you are correct because I'm hanging for this one
Yes, if i were Steve, i would put this as the first in the row for PO. It is nearly perfect, it needs no tweaks. I would then space the next preorders accordingly. Collectors need to take a breath between POs and Steve is smart enough to give them 1.5/2 months time

So if i were Steve, i would put them up with the following order. Mohawk, then Zoanoid LSB, then Jason (to have time in order to improve his mask a bit), then Dead man or Guyver and last PO would be Freddy 1/3 in order to have time to improve likeness.

Lets see, im too eagerly awaiting for Mohawk to go up for PO! Bring it, Steve!!!
Old 07-31-2017, 01:28 AM   #137
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
Yes, if i were Steve, i would put this as the first in the row for PO. It is nearly perfect, it needs no tweaks. I would then space the next preorders accordingly. Collectors need to take a breath between POs and Steve is smart enough to give them 1.5/2 months time

So if i were Steve, i would put them up with the following order. Mohawk, then Zoanoid LSB, then Jason (to have time in order to improve his mask a bit), then Dead man or Guyver and last PO would be Freddy 1/3 in order to have time to improve likeness.

Lets see, im too eagerly awaiting for Mohawk to go up for PO! Bring it, Steve!!!
ECC doesn't put up PO's unless it's in production. I know Steve did mention there are a few tweaks that need to be done before it hits the assembly line.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:43 PM   #138
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

This will EASILY BE about $2800usd if not more. His company has to get into this century and start to offer monthly payments. His company makes top notch quality, but its too much all at once. Mean time all the time or years it takes to get it, it could of been being paid off. STEVE, please start payment plans.............Please or I wont be able to continue to collect your products and im sure you would get alot more buyers if you offered this. Not that your stuff doesnt sell out fast, so maybe thats why you dont bother???
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:36 AM   #139
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
This will EASILY BE about $2800usd if not more. His company has to get into this century and start to offer monthly payments. His company makes top notch quality, but its too much all at once. Mean time all the time or years it takes to get it, it could of been being paid off. STEVE, please start payment plans.............Please or I wont be able to continue to collect your products and im sure you would get alot more buyers if you offered this. Not that your stuff doesnt sell out fast, so maybe thats why you dont bother???
I don't see that happening without passing on the administrative cost to the customer. These guys don't do anything for free and if it requires additional administrative work, they're better off with their current system.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:53 AM   #140
forps

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
If Steve prices this @ 2800 usd, it is going to be a lethal mistake. It wont sell over 150 pieces. And im generous with this number (150 pieces). This should be priced around 2200d to sell well enough. Steve doesnt want a new fail similar to the 1/2 Endoskull (that thing probably sold the fewest pieces ever).

2800usd is a crazy price for a Gremlin-related sculpt. In 20 years nobody is going to give a ...k for an 80s movie. Why ? Read some of my older posts to get the reasons why.

Steve knows the market is too crowded. Imho, 2800usd is an outrageous price for anything from this license