Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-26-2017, 12:33 PM   #51
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey,

I am so loving the enthusiasm for this line. When I pitched this to WB, I told them I wanted to be the "Bowen of DC"

Besides the obvious maquettes (Batman Family etc)...we plan on digging deep into the DC rosters for a lot of characters. Definitely focusing on the JLA, Legion of Super Heroes and the Teen Titans.

Flash Rogues Gallery and characters like Robot Brainiac and others need some attention!!

We have huge plans for this line and want your feedback. Look for some official polls going up soon!!

We want to make the characters YOU want!!!!

Thanks again for the support and stay tuned. Some major announcements about 2018 coming before the end of the year!!
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 12:43 PM   #52
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey,

I am so loving the enthusiasm for this line. When I pitched this to WB, I told them I wanted to be the "Bowen of DC"

Besides the obvious maquettes (Batman Family etc)...we plan on digging deep into the DC rosters for a lot of characters. Definitely focusing on the JLA, Legion of Super Heroes and the Teen Titans.

Flash Rogues Gallery and characters like Robot Brainiac and others need some attention!!

We have huge plans for this line and want your feedback. Look for some official polls going up soon!!

Thanks again for the support and stay tuned. Some major announcements about 2018 coming before the end of the year!!
I am sooooo looking forward to your next announcements! Great news!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 12:50 PM   #53
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Yup, long time coming buddy. Timing couldn't be better for me either. My interest in the hobby has admittedly waned over the past few years since BD collapsed. I don't collect much Sideshow anymore as QC continues to be an issue and their product generally hasn't appealed to me. Companies like P1 and Iron Studios are great but they mostly skew larger and I can niether afford nor facilitate many of those pieces. XM puts out some amazing product but it's near impossible to attain at an affordable price. So outside the occasional one off from the above companies the only products I have really been supporting with any regularity are GG and Weta, both of which are 1:6 scale. So Tweeterhead's 1:6 DC lineup has the potential to get me back in the game in a big way.
I could not have said that better
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:24 PM   #54
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Very excited! I have a list of about 40 characters I'd like to see if you need ideas.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:28 PM   #55
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

When can we expect to see painted pics of this Supes ?

And put me down for a Black Manta maquette.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:46 PM   #56
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
I called it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
This could very well become essentially a 'Bowen' DC line. Good times for devoted 1:6 comic statue collectors.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #57
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
I called it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
This is the closest we'll get to a DC Bowen line.
Me too
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:00 PM   #58
BurningRage
Inhumans

If we can get all the classic DC characters that Eaglemoss made would be amazing.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:41 PM   #59
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Hey,

Chad doing an amazing job on the line...everyone is excited..can not wait for the polls
Old 07-26-2017, 02:45 PM   #60
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Me too
I seconded it does that count?...lol