Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-06-2023, 07:53 AM   #891
jonylin
Justice League

I kinda want to see a new Lady Maria that isn't sitting down and has her swords drawn. I love the Lady Maria that I already have, but I wish it was easier to see her face lol.
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:10 AM   #892
Wurstos
Frackin!

Always thought they cancelled the doll because the line kinda failed after Maria (sold out in a night while Eilleen ES was reduced if I remember correctly). Doll is going to fail so hard that I would be surprised if we were to hear again of Bloodborne plans at Prime 1. And even if they do make future plans, by the time they actually do something, what will it cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
I kinda want to see a new Lady Maria that isn't sitting down and has her swords drawn. I love the Lady Maria that I already have, but I wish it was easier to see her face lol.
There is an unlicensed one in pre order since a few weeks that you may want to check out if you're into unlincensed statue. A serious one, not half naked with huge boobs, it's pretty cool (on the photo at least).
Wurstos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:33 AM   #893
jonylin
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstos View Post
Always thought they cancelled the doll because the line kinda failed after Maria (sold out in a night while Eilleen ES was reduced if I remember correctly). Doll is going to fail so hard that I would be surprised if we were to hear again of Bloodborne plans at Prime 1. And even if they do make future plans, by the time they actually do something, what will it cost?

There is an unlicensed one in pre order since a few weeks that you may want to check out if you're into unlincensed statue. A serious one, not half naked with huge boobs, it's pretty cool (on the photo at least).
I'm not sure the Doll is going to fail as I get the sense that there seems to be quite a lot of demand for her. The fact that I've seen the Gecco 1/6 scale Doll actually sell for more than this Prime 1 Doll proves that she's quite popular.

Ah I know about the unlicensed piece you're talking about. I think it looks awesome but I don't collect unlicensed pieces so it would be great if Prime 1 did something like that. It would be a huge seller for sure.
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 12:09 PM   #894
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Pissed off Lady Maria using her vileblood powers would be cool....

darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 01:13 PM   #895
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Already ordered prime 1 doll and now i see this one which also looks decent with her standing pose

ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 01:28 PM   #896
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I don't really feel it captures her face well at all
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 11:38 AM   #897
Wurstos
Frackin!

It doesn't capture the Prime1 price tag either. It's more an alternative for the Gecco doll than the P1 thought, since it's basically the same.
But do you actually know this studio (since it's unlicensed) and know what they deliver? I found very little thing on them and they may have a really really nice Bloodborne line coming(even a Sekiro). That Maria (first in the line) is so awesome...
Wurstos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 02:00 PM   #898
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstos View Post
It doesn't capture the Prime1 price tag either. It's more an alternative for the Gecco doll than the P1 thought, since it's basically the same.
But do you actually know this studio (since it's unlicensed) and know what they deliver? I found very little thing on them and they may have a really really nice Bloodborne line coming(even a Sekiro). That Maria (first in the line) is so awesome...
they have not released any statue yet, so i can't tell their quality. i think their Lady Maria probably the first statue will be released. when people share the image, i will check their quality.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote