Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 07-23-2008, 01:41 PM   #41
ratchet
Mandarin

I found the rest today in the Target - no the one near me - but one about 30 miles away!

Good thing it was on my way to work today!
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #42
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I found the rest today in the Target - no the one near me - but one about 30 miles away!

Good thing it was on my way to work today!
Congrats!!!! Hulk action figures are the only Hulk toys that I actually open. Have to say that the Fin Fang Foom figure is pretty cool once you put him together.

King Hulk is by far the best, it has gone into my top three favorite Hulk figures.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #43
ratchet
Mandarin

funny enough - that's the only one I had a double of and opened up! It's an amazin figure! This line is really well done. Even Doc Samson - even though he is the least impressive. Two thumbs up!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:16 AM   #44
Doctor Pym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
She was supposed to be in the wave but she was dropped along with the Red King. Both the prototypes looked pretty good. Depending on how well this Hulk wave does, Hasbro is already talking about another one so hopefully they will both be released eventually.
Thanks for the update! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Doctor Pym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #45
Doctor Pym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I think she was in the regular Marvel Legends line. I still have not seen Tigra anywhere. Is she out yet?
The story I heard was that Hasbro cancelled the wave Tigra was supposed to be in, and said something about a possible store exclusive for that wave, later this year.
Doctor Pym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #46
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Looks like there is going to be a variant in this line. They are going to make a running change and make the savage grey Hulk green and maybe even two shades of green. Man, just when I had actually managed to find all the figures. argh!
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #47
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
Looks like there is going to be a variant in this line. They are going to make a running change and make the savage grey Hulk green and maybe even two shades of green. Man, just when I had actually managed to find all the figures. argh!
Of course they are! Why wouldn't they want to drive me completely nuts!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:46 AM   #48
Mr. X
U talkin' to me?

The line is currently available as a box set on HasbroToyShop if anyone is interested. Use comic2008 to get 10% off. And for anyone who is complaining it's too pricey, divide that price by eight and you get what you would pay for at retail. Beats going through Ebay.
Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:29 PM   #49
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I went to ToyRUs at while at work today. I went to the action figure isle... NOthing... I asked the guy working there, he had no freaking clue.

I then walked to the other side of the store to go to the bathroom. I then walked out towards the front of the store. There on the end cap by the register were the figures... My heart jumped, and I was saying in my head. "please have the She-Hulk"...

Behind two Wendigo's was ....wait for it..................... THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK IN MINT CONDITION..... Whoohoo... $16.15 with tax... Good god... I'm glad I only wanted one figure.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote