Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-27-2019, 06:46 PM   #1
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Tweeterhead FB post from Chad

Hi There,
Just an FYI that I will be responding to your email and fb messages this week, but it might not be until the day after you send them. Before we knew Deb was leaving I had planned a trip. I'm on a different time zone so it's not as easy to respond and I'm not in front of the computer all day!
This isn't stopping our week though. New Batman Galleries being added tomorrow with all the info that you need. Pre-Sale begins this Thursday!
All Martian Manhunters have been sent and the feedback has been incredible! Thanks so much. Ru is still on the delivery schedule for this week too...hoping the holiday today doesn't effect it much!

Please limit your e-mails to questions on replacements, returns, or orders. Chad will update everyone on new product announcements and pre-orders (other than Dark Knight Batman) in the future.
Old 05-27-2019, 09:48 PM   #2
built2shred
Phoenix

Is Deb leaving the company or leaving on vacation ?

just curious..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 10:52 PM   #3
slow17motion
The Spirit

Robin EX

Should I even bother asking about the Robin EX? I mean, they've promised us information--but they've not delivered. In fact, we were told we'd get more info in early May--and nothing. It's like an afterthought. Sort of like the Superman replacements. I was assured I'd get a new one by Deb (who is gone)--so I'm guessing that's not happening. Whatever, mine wasn't AS BAD as some others.

Between this Robin nonsense and the complete Superman botch, I'm pretty much disgusted with Tweeterhead. I have Batman and Green Lantern preordered (GL is paid in full), so I'm hoping they deliver with those--but c'mon. No company should be so careless.
slow17motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 11:12 PM   #4
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

just curious..
She got another job.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 11:33 PM   #5
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Thanks for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

just curious..
Apparently she'll still be helping Chad behind the scenes a bit, but yeah...she's gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow17motion View Post
Should I even bother asking about the Robin EX? I mean, they've promised us information--but they've not delivered. In fact, we were told we'd get more info in early May--and nothing. It's like an afterthought. Sort of like the Superman replacements. I was assured I'd get a new one by Deb (who is gone)--so I'm guessing that's not happening. Whatever, mine wasn't AS BAD as some others.

Between this Robin nonsense and the complete Superman botch, I'm pretty much disgusted with Tweeterhead. I have Batman and Green Lantern preordered (GL is paid in full), so I'm hoping they deliver with those--but c'mon. No company should be so careless.
I'm not going to go as far as to say I'm disgusted with them...I know they're still a relatively small company and things happen, but I would rather a time frame not be given or a statement made unless it's a certainty. I think they tend to jump the gun sometimes.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 01:05 AM   #6
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow17motion View Post

Lol, Companies do not stop running just because an employee leaves. Go to the FB page and watch the videos. Chad literally answers every question asked of him. Tons of information.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:56 AM   #7
pokritz17
Hydra

Chad has been fantastic - the guy responds to my emails at 4am, 8pm, doesn't matter. And quickly too.

I have no complaints and will continue to throw money at this company as long as they produce the quality I've already seen.
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 10:29 AM   #8
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Miller 1/6 Batman = Pre ordered this week. Bring it!
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 08:29 PM   #9
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Just remember Chad is one of us! He loves this stuff just as much as we do but he's also human. He is trying his best to get all of this stuff in order so just be patient.
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 10:20 PM   #10
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Lol, Companies do not stop running just because an employee leaves. Go to the FB page and watch the videos. Chad literally answers every question asked of him. Tons of information.
Really? Because people were asking about Robin's EX base over a month ago and he promised to have answers during one livestream (that he would deliver the following week). He took the following week off and then never addressed it. That's actually my issue--he won't address the Robin base or the Superman issue.
slow17motion is offline   Reply With Quote