Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #2451
ThomasMak0524
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadking92 View Post
Hi Guys,
Just had a question about my scorpion regular the coa says that it is 273 out of 400 pieces while sideshow shows the es as 750 ?
There are 300 Exclusive and 400 Regular. Sideshow didn't update their website. Still showing the unchanged exclusive head.
ThomasMak0524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #2452
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I'm guessing this line pretty much dies after Scorpion, since Jerry is moving directly to his own instead of Sideshow starting with the Classic line? Haven't see much of any SubZero to follow this Scorpio.
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #2453
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by heykool69 View Post
I'm guessing this line pretty much dies after Scorpion, since Jerry is moving directly to his own instead of Sideshow starting with the Classic line? Haven't see much of any SubZero to follow this Scorpio.
dude... These are all his. Kitana is next, with pics up.
He's just veering more towards distributing more on his own, IIRC. Big dif!
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #2454
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heykool69 View Post
Not true at all. Kitana is up for pre-order in December and Shao Khan after her in Janaury.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #2455
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Damn, forgot about Kitana
And yes, I know it's ALL his.....just not associated with SS now.
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #2456
dao2
Cyclops

Kitana is gonna be on SS, and depending Shao Kahn could be too. It really depends on how stuff goes iirc.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #2457
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead guys, just wondering if anyone has a pic of Scorp in a Besta with the glass door on and if he fits?

I had a look back through the thread but its just all people moaning about breakages and saying how much better Syco is ( me included ) how's that for irony.

Any pics or info appreciated guys.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #2458
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Sorry to raise this thread from the dead guys, just wondering if anyone has a pic of Scorp in a Besta with the glass door on and if he fits?

I had a look back through the thread but its just all people moaning about breakages and saying how much better Syco is ( me included ) how's that for irony.

Any pics or info appreciated guys.
I honestly don't think he fits. If he does, that's just barely. I have him at home and due to his swords and his pose he is ridiculously long, and he takes up alot of 'empty space'.

I have him posed (slanted to the side) so he can barely fit in my shelf, and here are his rough measurements from that position: 37 cm wide , 53~55 cm long (from the tip of his fingers, to the end of his spear), 42 cm tall.

And is Syco's scorpion considered better than PCS scorpion?
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #2459
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
I honestly don't think he fits. If he does, that's just barely. I have him at home and due to his swords and his pose he is ridiculously long, and he takes up alot of 'empty space'.

I have him posed (slanted to the side) so he can barely fit in my shelf, and here are his rough measurements from that position: 37 cm wide , 53~55 cm long (from the tip of his fingers, to the end of his spear), 42 cm tall.

And is Syco's scorpion considered better than PCS scorpion?
Thanks for that, i measured up myself and the SS website says hes 25 inches to the tip of his spear, so i thought he might fit at an angle, also with the door on you get about an extra half an inch between the end of the unit and the glass.

Like you say though for a big statue height wise he's leaving a lot of empty space...

I don't know what to do now. I want a 1/4 Scorp and i was dead set on the Syco one but after all the ---- with them and how crappy their product is i can't drop the money on them...and that's if it even comes out at all...

Check the General Statue forum and look at the sticky's if you haven't seen whats gone down about Syco.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #2460
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

StatueHunter's recent collection video shows Scorpion in a Besta (no door); I recommend watching it so you can judge if it's possible to display him with a closed door. At a guess, I reckon you'd just about get away with it.
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote