Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-10-2021, 04:10 PM   #741
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I got an email from Sideshow that mine is delayed to September.
DITTO Zod
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 03:40 PM   #742
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
DITTO Zod
Same
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 04:26 PM   #743
Exorcist
Hydra

Exclamation

Double post*

Last edited by Exorcist; 04-11-2021 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Double post*
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:27 PM   #744
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I wonder what’s up with this piece… It just seems to really be this one that is having a ton of trouble… I’m sure it will be worth the wait
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:30 PM   #745
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
I wonder what’s up with this piece… It just seems to really be this one that is having a ton of trouble… I’m sure it will be worth the wait
Yea I got a notice late last yr about an issue during production now another delay.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:39 PM   #746
ShadowGuardian
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

At least we know Prime 1 is doing what they can to make this a great release. Better than having some half-baked statue pushed out sooner.
ShadowGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:04 AM   #747
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
The "hold status" was Prime 1 Studio trying to help their customer with shipping prices going insane, they did this by charging you the the remaining amount due and holding the statue till the prices of shipping had dropped. So holding status was a way to combat the insane shipping fees which Prime 1 Studio had no control over.

Anyways back to the topic, I think the guy who is going to get his statue should at least confirm with Prime 1 Studio if the item is actually ready for shipping instead of being the case where the ordering system just F up.
zeheero, I just sent them an email to verify what that email truly meant and I'm looking for clarification as well. According to the email Prime 1 Customer Service did say that it was READY TO SHIP pending my last payment and shipping charges but with this new email that I sent this morning, I asked for a little more clarification regarding whether they want to take the order off HOLD or that once it's paid off, they will ship it. I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I find out.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:40 AM   #748
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
zeheero, I just sent them an email to verify what that email truly meant and I'm looking for clarification as well. According to the email Prime 1 Customer Service did say that it was READY TO SHIP pending my last payment and shipping charges but with this new email that I sent this morning, I asked for a little more clarification regarding whether they want to take the order off HOLD or that once it's paid off, they will ship it. I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I find out.
Really, that is super weird, I could have swear that last time Prime 1 did the whole "Hold" status was just to combat the shipping prices. It could have change...
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:07 AM   #749
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Now that I read that email, I’m not sure what to think. Sounds like Prime1 is saying “hey, shipping costs aren’t going down, so we can’t hold off on charging you for the remaining balance any longer”.
Okay everyone, I just got the email back from Prime 1 and first and foremost, I would like to apologize for not fully understanding what their Customer Service Reps were talking about. The language barrier and the wordings being used really confused me and certain things got lost in translation.

bdlovelace, you are absolutely right! So apparently the READY TO SHIP email I got was a follow up to me putting the statue on HOLD (final payment plus shipping). When I originally replied to their email, I said, "Thank you, I will take this statue off HOLD and will pay for it. Will I receive a shipping notice once it's all paid for?" and the Rep replied, "Yes, your item is ready for payment"

Well, once I had doubts from the Forum, I emailed for clarification yesterday and I got the reply this morning. Apparently because I've had this on HOLD and as bdlovelace stated, the cost of shipping isn't going down so they want to take it off the HOLD STATUS and have me pay for the statue or I can cancel with a full refund. What I don't fully understand is why they want me to pay for something that isn't ready to ship but sent me an email with the header, READY TO SHIP on top of it.

I'm sorry for Jumping the Shark everyone! I truly thought that she was finally ready to come home
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 03:40 PM   #750
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Okay everyone, I just got the email back from Prime 1 and first and foremost, I would like to apologize for not fully understanding what their Customer Service Reps were talking about. The language barrier and the wordings being used really confused me and certain things got lost in translation.

bdlovelace, you are absolutely right! So apparently the READY TO SHIP email I got was a follow up to me putting the statue on HOLD (final payment plus shipping). When I originally replied to their email, I said, "Thank you, I will take this statue off HOLD and will pay for it. Will I receive a shipping notice once it's all paid for?" and the Rep replied, "Yes, your item is ready for payment"

Well, once I had doubts from the Forum, I emailed for clarification yesterday and I got the reply this morning. Apparently because I've had this on HOLD and as bdlovelace stated, the cost of shipping isn't going down so they want to take it off the HOLD STATUS and have me pay for the statue or I can cancel with a full refund. What I don't fully understand is why they want me to pay for something that isn't ready to ship but sent me an email with the header, READY TO SHIP on top of it.

I'm sorry for Jumping the Shark everyone! I truly thought that she was finally ready to come home
I don't think there is an end in sight for the high shipping costs in the new world order. More people are moving their business online and these big pieces are competing for space. The demand for this piece is high so maybe the logic here is what are your expectations for having this piece on hold? Shipping won't drop by the time it releases and there is somebody else out there that wants it now. Supply and demand.....
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote