Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

SEGA is a lost cause. They didn't want to make Bayonetta 2. Another recent story confirmed the Bayonetta PS3 mess. Also, Nintendo's role in helping with the sequel.

Shenmue 3 is definitely out. They would have done it by now. It will cost too much for them anyway and the sales wouldn't be worth it by their way of thinking.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #12
vashdaman
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Yep I agree with your sentiment Replicant, that's why we believe this campaign is necessary after all. We have seen no solid evidence that Sega plan to do anything with the license.

I hope to see you guys on this coming Wednesday the 3rd!
vashdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #13
vinnnie
Luke Cage

I seriously would buy a Wii U if Shenmue 3 would be an exclusive. I love(d) Shenmue and I'm also hoping for number 3. I remember playing Shenmue 2 on Sega's Dreamcast, at the end running through the woods or something that felt like an hour, finally reaching a cabin or a cave (it's been way too long, I don't even remember!). Also the 'minigames' were cool, working at the docks, piling up boxes with your forklift, trying to meet your quota felt like a real job.

But after all these years I don't see this happen anymore. Played Yakuza (PS2) because some gamesites were advertising it like a Shenmue-replacement, but Shenmue plays way much better and the story is way greater (as far as I remember ).

I admire your actions though vashdaman! I would join your campaign but never used twitter
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
Frankierock
Omega Red

How did this work out yesterday?
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #15
vashdaman

Hi all. Our tweetathon is still going strong and continues to grow larger! I'll take it you've all heard of the new Ryo Hazuki statue? I really feel like the iron is hot right now! What's say we really push the boat out for the first #GiveYuTheShenmueLicense tweetathon of the year!

I hope to see you on the 3rd of January and please, as always, spread the word if you can.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #16
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

The fact that a statue is being made after the first two games have been out so long really makes it seem possible that a third could be in the works. If the first two get re released as a HD Collectors Edition (or something similar) then it's probably all but confirmed.

I never played the first two, but have always heard good things.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #17
vashdaman

I agree with you Andrew, it's definitely worth going all out right now!

The tweetathon is today by the way! I hope you can all send a tweet. It's going very well so far.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #18
vashdaman

To update this thread, TeamYu is now utilizing thunderclap to make participation even easier. Things have really been building nicely in recent months, and with all your help, hopefully next month will continue the upward trend. Here's the thunderclap link https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/...athon-june-3rd

Here's the write up of how this month's event went: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/...athon-june-3rd

If we keep piling the pressure, Sega will have no choice but to budge sooner or later. But the key thing is that we remain persistent, we've proven we're in this for the long haul now and have only grown and grown, so I'm sure Sega are starting to pay attention.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #19
vashdaman

Tweetathon today! Please join in

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2075353&type=1
Old 08-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #20
vashdaman

Haven't updated here in a while, so thought I'd drop you all a quick post. The August Tweetathon was a few days ago, and it went really well, continuing to grow; we have the full write up here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/TeamYu/posts/669792166366159

And again, to make it easy for everyone to participate without having to rely on memory, use our thuderclap which will save your tweet and automatically send it out for you on September 3rd. We've provided a pre-written tweet which you can use, but we encourage writing your own for a personal touch. https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/...athon-sept-3rd

Please help spread this with anyone you think might also support it. That's how this campaign has got this far, and how it will continue to grow, and be an ever less ignorable thorn in Sega's side.