Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #31
dao2
Cyclops

Vyse from SoA please :<
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #32
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhaha69 View Post
The best news is that this is actually part of a Sega All Stars line, so we could actually end up getting some of the characters we were talking about. Fingers crossed.
I just read the news about the SEGA All Stars line. Right now, I just think F4F has to make Orta from Panzer Dragoon. I think Link & Epona is their best statue and Orta should be something they could really do a good job on.

If anything, a SEGA female character that F4F works on should hopefully get some interest by Japanese figure companies now. So, perhaps we'll get Blaze (Streets of Rage), Sarah (Virtua Fighter), and others soon.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:49 AM   #33
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I just read the news about the SEGA All Stars line. Right now, I just think F4F has to make Orta from Panzer Dragoon. I think Link & Epona is their best statue and Orta should be something they could really do a good job on.

If anything, a SEGA female character that F4F works on should hopefully get some interest by Japanese figure companies now. So, perhaps we'll get Blaze (Streets of Rage), Sarah (Virtua Fighter), and others soon.
I would love a Sarah from Virtua Fighter, though at best we will probably just get Akira
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:59 AM   #34
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

To start off, I assume they will going with the 'allstars' from the sonic racing series, so any cameos from those games will likely see light of day before anyone else, eg/ Ryo, Joe Mushashi, monkeyballs, samba de amigo, Beat etc

I really can't wait to see Beat from JSR
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:24 AM   #35
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post

I'd take an Orta, but man would I prefer a Solo Wing form Lagi with Lundi or with Keil. Hell, as long as it was solo wing, I'd take it with Orta on top...he was selectable in that game.
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #36
akemiscarab
Fantastic Four

I hope they do the main all stars first. I would hate to see Sarah Byrant make it over Akira Yuki. Also Axel should be the Crazy Taxi statue star but I take it B.D Joe will be instead. I hope Billy Hatcher makes it. I can see him now as a statue, resting one hand on an egg twice as big as him.
akemiscarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #37
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I would love a Sarah from Virtua Fighter, though at best we will probably just get Akira
I hope not. Need a Sarah statue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
To start off, I assume they will going with the 'allstars' from the sonic racing series, so any cameos from those games will likely see light of day before anyone else, eg/ Ryo, Joe Mushashi, monkeyballs, samba de amigo, Beat etc

I really can't wait to see Beat from JSR
Looking at that Sonic All Stars Racing title is depressing if that's the All Stars that F4F is taking the characters from. There is no one on the wiki list that I really want. SEGA made a Ulala statue before. I missed out on it. I don't really need a Ulala statue now I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhaha69 View Post
I'd take an Orta, but man would I prefer a Solo Wing form Lagi with Lundi or with Keil. Hell, as long as it was solo wing, I'd take it with Orta on top...he was selectable in that game.
If SEGA was smart they would do HD remasters of Panzer Dragoon 1, 2, and Saga. Even though I still have my original games. Instead they are remaking Castle of Illusion. One of the best 2D games into what seems to be a 2.5D game with bad cinemas and so so graphics. The Ducktales remake is the way to go on this sort of thing.

Anyway, we'll see what else will be released from F4F. I guess some previews will be at SDCC.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #38
akemiscarab
Fantastic Four

Ryo Hazuki EX statue sold out from first4figures!
akemiscarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #39
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I just realized that the Sega All-Stars line might include the Yakuza games... Dear mother of god.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #40
dao2
Cyclops

I doubt it :/ But if it did that would be awesome :P Though I'm not sure how well F4F would pull it off. Their best statues are the ones that reflect the simplicity and or style of the the games they have done. Realistic faces and such not sure how well would pan out.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote