Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-24-2018, 03:46 AM   #211
StarSoldier
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
One other advantage of implementing my earlier idea of offering one of the in house statues or equal value to those who have been waiting so long (in some cases years) would be let's say I'm a guy who has sent ARH a grand plus and am waiting on a couple statues. I might really like some of the new ones but I'm not sending him any more money until I get what I'm owed. Let's say I've ordered Arkala and something else. ARH offers me Leo bust or Zeus now. Then I can get something for the money I've already paid now so at least I can't get totally screwed out of my money if things really do go south. Then once the China made statues come in I can order them again if I am so inclined (and I likely would be, because I wanted them before). If not, I think they would still sell to guys who wanted them but were reluctant to send money but would do so if they were in hand ready to ship.
That’s an interesting point but I think people keep underestimating how bad ARH liquidity crisis really is.
And no matter how you look at it or spin it, the fact remains ARH needs fresh funds (i.e. new statues) to honor old orders and pay for its daily operations.
StarSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:38 AM   #212
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

The REAL problem is we as customers been wanting statues for years now(HADES,THOR,Stand alone Alexander Cleopatra,etc.) and ARH keeps producing what Arahom wants (Arkhala,Arhian Sha-ryn) over and over. Give us what WE want and sales will go way high!!!
Time to stop doing what Arahom wants and do what the customers want.ARH gave us 1/3 scale of Arkhala/Arhian and now he is doing the same crap with bloody version ,really enough already!!
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:56 AM   #213
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
The REAL problem is we as customers been wanting statues for years now(HADES,THOR,Stand alone Alexander Cleopatra,etc.) and ARH keeps producing what Arahom wants (Arkhala,Arhian Sha-ryn) over and over. Give us what WE want and sales will go way high!!!
Time to stop doing what Arahom wants and do what the customers want.ARH gave us 1/3 scale of Arkhala/Arhian and now he is doing the same crap with bloody version ,really enough already!!
I actually think Arahom is on the right track making the comix chicks..they seem to sell well ...they have grown on me..in particular Arkhala 1/3 I seen in person and was very good..the variant will be very good..i might get that one!

THOR and Cleopatra I don't care that much for anymore...and I could wait longer because I am very happy with the older versions anyway..HADES I not expecting much since I was disappointed with the Zeus statue..I won't even go there until I see more of updates

I would really love to see a stand alone Alexander & matching bust made..also an Achilles bust!

BUT at the end of the day the home run will be a Medusa Bust! Medusa always keeps the lights on! Bring it on ARH

Hercules v Lion would be great also if ARH gets that far and is still in business..
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #214
stone eagle
Justice League

I have been reading this website for quite a long time and saw some changes in ARH which gave me hope on ordering a couple of statues. Being optimistic I was thinking the long delays were over and was looking forward to the good quality statues I have seen them produce.(At least in photos).
I understand about liquidity cash flow issues and have mentioned in other postings about the idea of "first ordered first produced" where in my orderly way of thinking these poor customers who ordered these cats would never be waiting 3 or more years to get them.
IMHO ARH could bring in orders with showing one or two prototypes of the new statues but not tie up production on the new ones until the back orders are made and shipped out.....
I have no desire to order new statues until my back orders, which are fully paid are shipped to me.
It is disheartening to see customers who order the new stuff get bumped to the head of the line and receive the statues before the back orders..
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 02:49 PM   #215
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Time to stop doing what Arahom wants and do what the customers want.
ARH gave us 1/3 scale of Arkhala/Arhian and now he is doing the same crap with bloody version ,really enough already!!
Although I am buying the new 1/3 Arkhalla. I think the busts will sell well, but the greek gods line needs to be completed.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:42 PM   #216
qz33
Rescue

Has anything of the 1/3 Arkhalla been shown at all like the sculpt?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #217
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Has anything of the 1/3 Arkhalla been shown at all like the sculpt?
No, but from what I gather it'll be the same as the regular 1/3 Arkhalla, only this one will have blood and maybe some other extras.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #218
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
No, but from what I gather it'll be the same as the regular 1/3 Arkhalla, only this one will have blood and maybe some other extras.
The same sculpt by Ehren?

Where does everyone get this information?

I don't see it on facebook.
Old 03-24-2018, 05:07 PM   #219
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Page 19 post # 187
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:14 PM   #220
qz33
Rescue

Ah ok thanks zeus. I have a hard time keeping up with ARH.