Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 11:04 PM   #521
shin3000
Shadowhawk

sorry to hear this but i find it very strange that they wrote an email like this, just not like them...

maybe you can share the entire email so we can help you to see what they really mean?
Old 03-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #522
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sababun View Post
It is really incredible!!!!

My akuma vs gouken diorama is paid and i have just received an email sayng that if it will be shipped i will not have the option to ask for a refund if the item arrives broken.
I paid for the diorama and i want my package shipped. If it will have a problem why i can't contact the customer service like all the other customers in this forum have done????

Never seen a thing like this!! Always a paid statue was shipped in the past with all the companies!!
Jerry do something for it, i started to send you money for this item a lot of time ago and now i received an email like this???? Is it true or a joke???
It is really a bad situation; with a lot of money already sent for all others preorders, i receive this kind of treatment??

We offered you a full refund and strongly suggested you take it as the Gouken vs Akumas have not been surviving the shipment overseas and it is very likely it will arrive broken

That is about the most ethical thing a company can do.

If you insist on not getting the refund and having us ship it and it arrives broken we cannot be responsible as we told you it was going to break during shipment.
Old 03-10-2014, 04:16 PM   #523
Ripsnorta
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Would it be possible for us international customers to pay for insurance in this type of case ?
Old 03-10-2014, 04:21 PM   #524
sababun
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We offered you a full refund and strongly suggested you take it as the Gouken vs Akumas have not been surviving the shipment overseas and it is very likely it will arrive broken

That is about the most ethical thing a company can do.

If you insist on not getting the refund and having us ship it and it arrives broken we cannot be responsible as we told you it was going to break during shipment.
Jerry i have just answered to your email.
But now reading this message i'm not sure what you want to say.
Can i also have the opportunity to receive a good statue like other members, and eventually a refund if it aririves broken like you have done with the other members of this forum?
Old 03-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #525
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Jerry is this New policy just applicable for the Akuma VS Gouken Dio? Due to the fact of the quality of the statue?.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #526
qz33
Doctor Doom

^ I think PCS has taken it out the nose for this dio's problems.
These things are molded statues and are not made with a physicist's precision.

The statues obviously have integrity problems and shipping overseas is an extensive amount of handling, all the while changing hands with questionable care.

Jerry has realized this and is basically doing a recall prior to any further shipping overseas. I'm sure he understands this could be very disappointing.

There really is no logical reason for him to take the risk of losing a statue that already has a reduced edition size due to damages, paying international shipping, and paying out a full refund of both if it arrives broken going on past experience.

He has given you the option of taking the risk or not but it never was explicitly mentioned in these posts that a full refund was an option in the original email. Without the option of a full refund it would be incredible. This does not sound like Jerry is trying to treat you unfairly though it may be how it sounds to you. Disappointment is not the same as unfair treatment.

Sometimes this stuff is just too fragile to ship. PCS probably should not ship internationally to begin with.

Look guys everyone here needs to face something about all the complaining.
PCS is a small company making a very exclusive set of expensive toys. They cannot cover the size of risks or have the response time that larger companies can. I still do not know of one person on here that honestly believes they have been treated unfairly by Jerry but have read countless stories of him trying to make things right.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:48 AM   #527
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sababun View Post
Jerry i have just answered to your email.
But now reading this message i'm not sure what you want to say.
Can i also have the opportunity to receive a good statue like other members, and eventually a refund if it aririves broken like you have done with the other members of this forum?
Maybe a kind forum member can help this guy out by translating into Italian?
Old 03-11-2014, 01:18 AM   #528
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirl Wind Boy View Post
Maybe a kind forum member can help this guy out by translating into Italian?
^

Jerry is pretty much looking out for the dudes $300 since there is a 99.9% chance it will arrive broken and everyone knows that. I don't think he gets that if it breaks PCS will be losing $300 but I do not think he really cares....
Old 03-11-2014, 06:45 AM   #529
dEATHm3RCHANT
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
^

Jerry is pretty much looking out for the dudes $300 since there is a 99.9% chance it will arrive broken and everyone knows that. I don't think he gets that if it breaks PCS will be losing $300 but I do not think he really cares....
Very true. Also, insurance will not cover this I bet. Once they look into a refund and inspect the package there is no way they will go for it.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:44 AM   #530
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Sometimes this stuff is just too fragile to ship. PCS probably should not ship internationally to begin with.
Lmao, shouldn't ship internationally? Oh okay so non USA customers/fans don't deserve the pcs exclusive pieces that are just sold through them. Hey maybe sideshow should stop as well? What a silly comment. Dude, you know that there are a lot of international customers that pcs has? How would anyone outside the USA receive a pcs piece then? No matter where you get it from, it still needs to travel to whatever country it's going to. Lol, shouldn't ship internationally...