Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-12-2018, 03:27 PM   #391
xforce
Hydra

Not worries Tweeterhead knows what we ordered, I would can the whole certificate in the new web site and just put a credit of $15.00 into your account after it ships and you have paid in full
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #392
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Not worries Tweeterhead knows what we ordered, I would can the whole certificate in the new web site and just put a credit of $15.00 into your account after it ships and you have paid in full
That'd be the easiest way to handle things, but when Harley Quinn's certificate was shipped w/o a redemption code, we were told to mail the certificate back to Tweeterhead in order to get the $15 credit.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:53 PM   #393
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
It’s in stock at EE free shipping.
I think I ordered mine Sunday night or Monday from EE. Shipping label was printed last night will probably be in transit today.

There's cheaper out there if you look around, but the claimed 90 day no hassle return policy is what made me go with EE.

Of course I had no way of knowing in advance, but if I'd just held off ordering, I could have used the 15% off coupon on ebay yesterday to get a price closer to $210 shipped. Didn't want to use a vendor I was unfamiliar with, but if I could have saved $30-$40, I would have.

I'm still iffier than I should be on this one (considering I already ordered it). When I saw it finally closed out on Tweeterhead's site, and not available at Amazon (though other characters in the line are) I panicked. It seemed like the run on this was going to be on the low end altogether, so I didn't want to risk being left with only ebay as an alternative. Should have known better though when I did a google search and saw multiple vendors pop up (EE, BBTS, etc). I would have still had time for a while yet.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:55 PM   #394
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I'm still working out the lighting with the black background so I may take some pics later with the white one.

generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:02 PM   #395
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Nice pics!
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:07 PM   #396
pdenham
Teen Titans

The first pic, with the eyeline at bust level, looks like a good angle for this!

Not as big a fan where the eyeline is above the head, as that seems to emphasize the problems I have with the mouth structure/smile expression.

Keeping this displayed on higher shelves might be the key to appreciating it for me. The lower/side angle key light (in the first pic) or more omnidirectional lighting in the others, seems to help too.

Good Pics! And no problem with the eyes- congrats!
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:15 PM   #397
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Thanks! I really like her. I can't believe she wasn't more popular, but I'm happy to have #63/145. People may regret not grabbing this one when they had the chance.

I definitely agree that she needs to be on a higher shelf. Looking down on her makes her face look a little odd.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:18 PM   #398
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I wish I loved the face on this because everything else is perfection. The sculpt on the clothes and her figure are top notch. The hair is great and I don't see any paint issues whatsoever. Can't wait to see what they do with Batgirl.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:25 PM   #399
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Got mine today. It's #25...that's pretty cool. How sturdy are these? It's my first Tweeterhead and I was so nervous about her cape and Streaky's tail. I'm not ready to display them and I think I broke a sweat trying to carefully re-box them. Ha.

Also, I didn't get the $15 voucher either. Did anyone?
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:44 PM   #400
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Got mine today. It's #25...that's pretty cool. How sturdy are these? It's my first Tweeterhead and I was so nervous about her cape and Streaky's tail. I'm not ready to display them and I think I broke a sweat trying to carefully re-box them. Ha.

Also, I didn't get the $15 voucher either. Did anyone?
I didn't either. Chad is going to address this on Monday's video.
Oh, #47 for me. She seems pretty sturdy, I've had her out since Tuesday.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote