Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 11-04-2019, 07:53 PM   #21
TheStig88
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Any info on what a special event item is? I mean is this like SOLD OUT is gone or like Illidan and sylvanas restock when sold out, pff and would be nice to know if Europe gets this item in the stores
On top of that, I'd like to know if we get charged immediately when we pre-order. I know that wasn't the case on the old store, but I can't find anything about it on the new store.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 08:23 PM   #22
jerkilroy2
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig88 View Post
On top of that, I'd like to know if we get charged immediately when we pre-order. I know that wasn't the case on the old store, but I can't find anything about it on the new store.
I just got off chat with them and they said it is an immediate payment upfront.
They also seemed to allude to it being sold at other stores as well.

Last edited by jerkilroy2; 11-04-2019 at 08:28 PM. Reason: more info
jerkilroy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 08:54 PM   #23
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowToLitho101 View Post
I dont know this character at all, but when I play D4 in a few years and fall in love and this statue is gone.... Idk what to do.

Oh yes you do...
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:00 PM   #24
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Any info on what a special event item is?
On the checkout page it says if you order multiple items from the store and this statue, the special event item will not ship at the same time as your other ordered items. Not sure if there’s any more to it then that. My guess is special event means Blizzcon and because it’s not ready to ship right now unlike Sylvanas at the time, it’s labeled that way.

*This is a special event item. Orders containing this product will be shipped separately. This item will be shipped no later than Friday, July 31st, 2020.*

Just to back up what jerkilroy02 mentioned, my card just got charged by Fanatics Retail Group.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:02 AM   #25
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
On the checkout page it says if you order multiple items from the store and this statue, the special event item will not ship at the same time as your other ordered items. Not sure if there’s any more to it then that. My guess is special event means Blizzcon and because it’s not ready to ship right now unlike Sylvanas at the time, it’s labeled that way.

*This is a special event item. Orders containing this product will be shipped separately. This item will be shipped no later than Friday, July 31st, 2020.*

Just to back up what jerkilroy02 mentioned, my card just got charged by Fanatics Retail Group.
Thanks for the info!
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:04 AM   #26
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkilroy2 View Post
I just got off chat with them and they said it is an immediate payment upfront.
They also seemed to allude to it being sold at other stores as well.
So my guess no Europe then
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:15 AM   #27
KOrigin
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I asked live chat whether the item would be sold out forever due to being a Special Event Item.

Her answers were:
Monica: NO, it means that they are available during special times only
Monica: special event" Items include merchandise that is made for or after a special event such as the NFL Super Bowl, NBA Finals, Collegiate Championships, World Cup, Winter Olympics, and the World Series.
Me: or blizzcon right? because the Lilith statue is listed as a special event item
Me: so essentially it is available currently but in a month it could be removed and then come back later is what you are saying?
Monica: Yes
-------------------------------------
So its pretty vague on whether it will still be available on their store page when it starts shipping out but it doesn't seem like its a limited edition item that will be gone forever, unless this support person is wrong
KOrigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:43 AM   #28
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Can we all agree on whatever they’re doing to the Blizzgear shop is a flustercuck.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:06 AM   #29
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Can we all agree on whatever they’re doing to the Blizzgear shop is a flustercuck.
1000%
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:13 AM   #30
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:

Hmmm...not too keen on doing business with Fanatics Retail Group. I just looked them up on BBB and they have 600 complaints listed. I'll most likely shoot Secret Compass an inquiry tomorrow to see if they will carry this.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote