Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 01-04-2014, 03:21 AM   #11
astromerc
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Attack on Titan is made by the same guy who did Death Note. Which is truly one of the best anime series ever made, if you liked AOT please check out DEATHNOTE!
astromerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:17 AM   #12
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by astromerc View Post
Attack on Titan is made by the same guy who did Death Note. Which is truly one of the best anime series ever made, if you liked AOT please check out DEATHNOTE!
Thanks for the tip bro!!!
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #13
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by astromerc View Post
You are wrong . AoT is created by Hajime Isayama, and Death Note is created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. Just because their anime adaptations have the same director doesn't mean you can credit him as the person who made these shows. And Death Note is nowhere one of the greatest anime ever made, only anime rookies and the people whose anime viewing is limited to shounen anime say that.
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:17 AM   #14
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroid View Post
You are wrong . AoT was created by Hajime Isayama, and Death Note was created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. Just because their anime adaptations have the same director doesn't mean you can credit him as the person who made these series. And Death Note is nowhere one of the greatest anime ever made, only anime rookies and the people whose anime viewing is limited to shounen anime say that.
Snaaaaap!!!. Hahaha chill bro...
Old 01-04-2014, 10:25 AM   #15
mlehoy
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroid View Post
You are wrong . AoT was created by Hajime Isayama, and Death Note was created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. Just because their anime adaptations have the same director doesn't mean you can credit him as the person who made these series. And Death Note is nowhere one of the greatest anime ever made, only anime rookies and the people whose anime viewing is limited to shounen anime say that.
I have to agree. Death Note was just "OK" for me. AoT story is also just so-so but I really like how the anime is drawn and I watch it for the art.

I think it's all subjective though. Factors like how old you were when you started following the anime and for how long. I can see Death Note appealing to a teenager (all my young cousins love this manga)

My favorite by far is Naruto but I'm also very cliche in liking the "Big 3": Naruto, One Piece, Bleach.
mlehoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:20 PM   #16
toe
Alpha Flight

I just started watching this on Netflix as recommended by a friend and I was immediately hooked. Im on episode 2 now.

I love watching original stories.
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:11 AM   #17
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

Even Titans can't stop Subaru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkgm...layer_embedded
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:22 AM   #18
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

So, so cool! Can't wait for the movie to come out.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:24 AM   #19
El Pulento
The InJustice League

A movie comming out?...
Old 01-25-2014, 08:33 AM   #20
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
A movie comming out?...
Yeah, it's planned for a 2015 release with Shinji Higuchi at the helm as director. Filming is scheduled to begin this summer!
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote