Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 12-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #361
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
The website says Valkyrie is 21", yet on ARH's Facebook page it says 3' with the spear. Now I am assuming the 3' is definitely a typo, but is she actually 2' with the spear? Thanks!
I believe the Valkyrie is 21 inches from the end of the base to the top of her head. The 3 feet comment on Facebook is because someone asked what a rough height of her with the spear would be, as the spear is several inches taller than the Valkyrie is.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:19 AM   #362
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
The factory has started production. From what I understand, they are nearing completion of the Medusa. Sha-Ryn, Tarzan Primal Rage. We are still expecting to begin shipping to you guys by the end of February.
Awesome!
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:55 PM   #363
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

As some of you have noticed we are re-starting the Slaying the Beast series.

This year's videos will be a little different in that they will only be about 10-20 minutes long and they will focus more in the production line so that you guys can see your statues being made.

For the first couple of videos, see our facebook page or check the links below.

ARH Studios Slaying the Beast:

December 14th 2016

December 15th 2016
Old 12-16-2016, 12:41 AM   #364
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
I believe the Valkyrie is 21 inches from the end of the base to the top of her head. The 3 feet comment on Facebook is because someone asked what a rough height of her with the spear would be, as the spear is several inches taller than the Valkyrie is.
When purchasing this on Dec6th was under the impression that its overall height was 21 inches according to the listing.. ugh!
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:46 AM   #365
Kiwi Collector
Frackin!

Love the Slaying the Beast Vids Spencer. Was hoping to see some sneaks of Hades. What is the latest on him? I am extremely tight on cash at the moment and you guys chuck stuff up for order with no notice. I need to be ready
Kiwi Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:55 AM   #366
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

And again Hades.Thor and Odin get pushed back for those new Almost naked chicks again.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #367
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
And again Hades.Thor and Odin get pushed back for those new Almost naked chicks again.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #368
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Collector View Post
Love the Slaying the Beast Vids Spencer. Was hoping to see some sneaks of Hades. What is the latest on him? I am extremely tight on cash at the moment and you guys chuck stuff up for order with no notice. I need to be ready
It sounds like the Hades is still being sculpted. I think Arahom is having a hell of a time getting the Cerebus dog just right. You might say it's giving him nightmares.

We will be releasing a new statue every month. I am going to try and get a schedule out to you guys of which statues we will be doing this year and which month we have them set to release in. That way you know who is coming and who to save your pennies for.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:47 PM   #369
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
It sounds like the Hades is still being sculpted. I think Arahom is having a hell of a time getting the Cerebus dog just right. You might say it's giving him nightmares.

We will be releasing a new statue every month. I am going to try and get a schedule out to you guys of which statues we will be doing this year and which month we have them set to release in. That way you know who is coming and who to save your pennies for.
This is the best idea I have seen in a while.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:31 PM   #370
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:

Pennies were taken out of circulation in Canada ,we have to rely on 5 cents now.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote