Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-08-2019, 12:18 PM   #141
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
I'm guessing this is a stupid question but you going to get General Zod too? That piece looks amazing as well!
Absolutely! I can't even believe they're making a statue of Zod. Everyone (Prime included) always puts a ton of time and energy into Batman-oriented characters so it's awesome to see Superman characters finally getting their due.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:02 PM   #142
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
Absolutely! I can't even believe they're making a statue of Zod. Everyone (Prime included) always puts a ton of time and energy into Batman-oriented characters so it's awesome to see Superman characters finally getting their due.
Yeah they've already got 3 Superman villains with Doomsday, Cyborg Superman, and Zod. They just need Brainiac, Darkseid, and Lex Luthor in 1/3 comic-based scale and I could die happy.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 03:11 PM   #143
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
I'm more of a Batman fan, but IMO the Superman related characters might just look better as statues. I might just have to rethink my collection.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:44 PM   #144
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Prime has pretty much made me switch from 1:4 to 1:3 for my DC statues. I'm in for any Superman-related characters they want to make. I'm really hoping they continue with Brainiac, Lex Luthor, (hopefully) Classic Darkseid, Power Girl, Superboy with Krypto, Metallo, etc.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:49 PM   #145
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Prime has pretty much made me switch from 1:4 to 1:3 for my DC statues. I'm in for any Superman-related characters they want to make. I'm really hoping they continue with Brainiac, Lex Luthor, (hopefully) Classic Darkseid, Power Girl, Superboy with Krypto, Metallo, etc.
I'm the same too. I'm still 1/4 scale with Marvel pieces through Sideshow and XM, but I have more 1/3 scale pieces with regards to DC through Prime 1. I'm still eyeing the occasional 1/4 DC piece like the SS Green Arrow and Green Lantern (John Stewart) but I'm pretty much 1/3 DC now too.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:47 PM   #146
BLADES OF STEAL
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Ordered. This statue is insane. I keep going back and looking at the pics.
BLADES OF STEAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:20 PM   #147
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLADES OF STEAL View Post
Ordered. This statue is insane. I keep going back and looking at the pics.
LOL me too! It’s a spectacular statue, perfectly executed and the EX is perfect. Tip of the cap to P1 for knocking this out of the park.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 04:47 AM   #148
looch
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
We have similiar tastes. I am selling my 1/4 scale pieces and focussing on P1's 1/3 DC line. I would absolutely love a Superboy Prime statue!
looch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:42 AM   #149
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Does anybody know who's Green Lantern rings Cyborg Superman has?[as there are a lot of Green Lanterns in the comic books, so i'm just wondering who Cyborg Superman got them from specifically.I ask, because I don't read comic books myself].Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 04:28 PM   #150
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Does anybody know who's Green Lantern rings Cyborg Superman has?[as there are a lot of Green Lanterns in the comic books, so i'm just wondering who Cyborg Superman got them from specifically.I ask, because I don't read comic books myself].Cheers!
You know, I don't really recall any GL rings from the old Death of Superman stories. I guess he got them in a newer story. The movie and omnibus comes out this year, so I can recap. Cool thing about those rings is you can pair Cyborg Supes great with Superman or any future 1/3 GL statues.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote