Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-21-2023, 03:53 PM   #91
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Yeah that’s why I just went ahead and paid off the JH. If something happens I can still probably get replacement parts for it.

Yeah and some of those parts don’t fit sometimes. I had to sand down the base joint of one of Optimus’ huge gun to get it to go on.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 12:57 AM   #92
chavez553

Oder is officially cancelled. Sorry fellas.

I’ll try to order him again later this year.
Old 05-22-2023, 03:24 AM   #93
Mooste
The Avengers

Kinda understandable since you are going for the JH and the bust. You can spend money only once. I think Blackout won't sell out anytime soon.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 10:12 AM   #94
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
Yeah that?s why I just went ahead and paid off the JH. If something happens I can still probably get replacement parts for it.

Yeah and some of those parts don?t fit sometimes. I had to sand down the base joint of one of Optimus? huge gun to get it to go on.
Smart. Yeah, those Pred heads look fragile as anything. I wouldn't want to have a head come with broken mandibles or locks and have no way to get a replacement.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 02:15 PM   #95
chavez553

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Smart. Yeah, those Pred heads look fragile as anything. I wouldn't want to have a head come with broken mandibles or locks and have no way to get a replacement.
Yeah seemed the more logical thing to do. I would hate to get stuck with a damaged parts and just have to live with it.

I just got all my refunded for Blackout, but have to wait till funds clear my account. I?ll then message them back and pay off the bust and the statue as soon as it all clears up.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:41 AM   #96
Phazed
The Spirit

Finally received the second box for Blackout. Decided to upload a couple of tiny clips just for kicks

https://youtu.be/UhmKfJnhBTM

https://youtube.com/shorts/IsnEHTQ8EOQ?feature=share
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 08:52 AM   #97
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
Finally received the second box for Blackout. Decided to upload a couple of tiny clips just for kicks

https://youtu.be/UhmKfJnhBTM

https://youtube.com/shorts/IsnEHTQ8EOQ?feature=share
Hey Phazed, congrats on receiving your P1 Blackout, it looks awesome! I just want to ask, just out of curiosity, how does the propeller blade attach to the right hand? Does it use a magnet, or something else?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:49 PM   #98
Phazed
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey Phazed, congrats on receiving your P1 Blackout, it looks awesome! I just want to ask, just out of curiosity, how does the propeller blade attach to the right hand? Does it use a magnet, or something else?
Thanks jinkazama; there is a magnet inside each blade but it’s mostly a friction fit.

I would say overall not all the pieces fit that well together seamlessly compared to like Jetpower for example. Some small parts utilizes a tiny rod in addition to the peg to make connections which I didn?t notice for my other pieces.
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 05:23 PM   #99
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Finally received the second box for Blackout.
"Chef's kiss" to your pics.

Glad I'm not the only one who keeps getting one box at a time with these TF's. Just got Megatron through Sideshow and I want to choke the ever-living life out of Fed Ex.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 05:51 PM   #100
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Thanks jinkazama; there is a magnet inside each blade but it?s mostly a friction fit.

I would say overall not all the pieces fit that well together seamlessly compared to like Jetpower for example. Some small parts utilizes a tiny rod in addition to the peg to make connections which I didn?t notice for my other pieces.
Hey Phazed, do you mean the propeller blades on the right hand actually attach individually to the round part,
that is also attached to the right hand?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote