Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 09-29-2017, 12:12 AM   #61
Evil
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

anyone having an issue of her leaning forward? May i ask if people can take pics of her directly from the side. I dont know if im crazy but sometimes it looks like shes far leaning but other times it looks fine.

Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 01:06 AM   #62
cyrax83
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
anyone having an issue of her leaning forward? May i ask if people can take pics of her directly from the side. I dont know if im crazy but sometimes it looks like shes far leaning but other times it looks fine.
Probably not in the base correctly, try wiggle it or adjust it? I'll check mine tonight
cyrax83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:39 AM   #63
Vendetta
The X-Men

I got the peg in slightly more on mine, but I'm still not happy that her right foot still isn't touching the base and the peg is still a bit visible.

Besides that I think she looks very good, though is she supposed to be this tall? She seems to be slightly taller than the Soldier 76 that came in the CE, though her base is also very slightly taller too. I also wish her gun was more visible from the front.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:29 AM   #64
cyrax83
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

So here was the base when I originally put it together the first time

Pushing it in more:

And final result pushing it in even more

All you need to do is gently push in the front of her heel with a bit of pressure and it's done

Also yes - she does lean slightly forward - it's the natural curvature of her pose. The post above looks worse than it is because it's not straight, look at the monitor in the background even that is slanted.

cyrax83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:39 AM   #65
patrickm3849
Justice League

Also a bit late but here's my unboxing and review for Widowmaker (in german):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ts1NeqF2U
patrickm3849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:17 PM   #66
Vendetta
The X-Men

I just got my second replacement today, and I'm still not thrilled with the quality of the finished product; I may just have to accept that this is the general range of quality for this particular statue, which to my eye seems to of at least slightly lower quality than the other entries in the line (maybe partly because she seems to be harder to paint up vs. the others, particularly Reaper).

I'd personally be for a slightly higher-quality finish at a slightly higher price point, but I know I'm probably in the minority on that as more people are probably happy with the quality at $150/statue (a bargain in today's market).
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote