Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 02-17-2019, 10:05 PM   #11
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
(beat me to it) I just read the email.

I hope the Honey Trap line continues..
Honey Trap was shown at Toy Fair. So it looks to still be in the works.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/17/t...ey-trap-336591
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 11:36 PM   #12
Vykk Draygo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

That awkward moment when DST buys GG and now there are a bunch of product with ACTUAL release dates. Man, it's about time. 3DS really let GG languish IMO.

Rey 1/6

BB-8 1/6, Summer 2019

Solo Chewie, scale unknown

Porg bookends

Honey Trap Russian, 1/4, Fall 2019!

with an eeeeevil cat?

Honey Trap Fireball, 1/4, Fall 2019
Vykk Draygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:23 PM   #13
DSTCHUCK
Diamond Select Toys
Producer

GG LTD part of DST

Hey folks!
Just wanted to say thanks for all the support of DST, and kind words since the announcement..
If you have any questions, hit me up in the ask GG thread, and I will do what I can..going forward the best bet is to send something though the ask DST on the DST website!
DSTChuck
DSTCHUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:27 PM   #14
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Diamond Select Toys to Sell Star Wars Products Under the Gentle Giant Ltd. Line

Quote:

Gentle Giant Ltd. has long been known for its connection to the Star Wars brand, delivering high-quality busts, statues and action figures to collectors worldwide. Diamond Select Toys has their own connection to the brand, having created merchandise for Star Wars in the past. Now, DST will be returning to the Star Wars galaxy with the acquisition of select assets of Gentle Giant Ltd., taking over manufacturing and distribution of many of the key Star Wars product lines

Beginning in Spring 2019, Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles, LLC, will release previously developed and newly created busts, statues and scaled-up vintage action figures in Gentle Giant Ltd.’s Star Wars lines. All in-progress and future products will be offered to retailers through the Previews catalog, published by DST’s sister company Diamond Comic Distributors.

Gentle Giant Ltd.’s Star Wars collector club, the Premier Guild, will continue to operate including items available only to members and reserved access to certain products. DST has pledged to fulfill any outstanding exclusives and rewards to current members and to expand on the club’s scope going forward.

“I have been a longtime fan of Gentle Giant Ltd.’s products and I am excited to continue their legacy,” said DST president Chuck Terceira. “Once we’re up and running, we plan to deliver seamless service of existing product lines, including Star Wars and Marvel, so expect to see the same level of quality, with the added bonus of DST’s distribution channels.”

Diamond Select Toys previously made Star Wars products from 2008-2012, including action figures, vinyl bust banks and bottle openers. In addition to busts and statues, DST produces Gallery PVC Dioramas, Select action figures, Minimates mini-figures, Vinimates vinyl figures, D-Formz PVC figures, prop replicas and vinyl banks.

Diamond Select Toys & Collectibles, LLC, was formed in 1999 by sister company Diamond Comic Distributors as a source of collectibles for all ages, developed primarily for the collector’s market. It has enjoyed relationships with a number of content producers.

STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 10:30 AM   #15
dechirico7
The Flash

So, if my Fireball arrives damaged in 2025 I cant get a replacement?
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote