Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-04-2019, 04:57 PM   #1
davide87ita
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Dream Figures - 1/4 scale Lycan

From Dream Figures fb page

"The Creepy Monsters line finally has his 2nd project sculpted.
We heard some of your feedback and designed a new base more in consonance with the Lycan myth.
This is a 3D sculpt, we will work in prototype from now.
Thanks to David Puertas for working with our team and make this great work."

davide87ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:13 PM   #2
Mister H
Gen 13

Wow, pretty graphic.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:16 PM   #3
nearmint
Phoenix

Add it to the list of pieces that would make my wife question our relationship.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:58 AM   #4
Frogtown
Fantastic Four

Their Mummy is one of my favorites in my collection, but I'm constantly going back and forth with this one. Really love the Lycan folklore and the detail for this piece is insane but damn the gore is a little too crazy lol. Sideshow carrying it makes it really convenient and has tempted me to go ahead pull the trigger besides my apprehensions.

Was curious how others who purchased Mummy were feeling or if there were any preorders since the thread has been dead since reveal.
Frogtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:54 AM   #5
Ljaat
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Didn't even know about this line until now. The lycan is really tempting me, looks great!
Ljaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 09:42 PM   #6
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
Their Mummy is one of my favorites in my collection, but I'm constantly going back and forth with this one. Really love the Lycan folklore and the detail for this piece is insane but damn the gore is a little too crazy lol. Sideshow carrying it makes it really convenient and has tempted me to go ahead pull the trigger besides my apprehensions.

Was curious how others who purchased Mummy were feeling or if there were any preorders since the thread has been dead since reveal.
Their Mummy is a top 5 piece I own, and all I collect now are fantasy and horror pieces. It really is top notch. Its just, so, damn, big. Its hard to display. It really goes well with Sideshow's Court of the Dead Cleopsis in theme, but side by side, it really points out how great the quality and paint job are for the mummy, and Cleopsis isnt bad.

I wouldnt hesitate at all on the Lycan if you like it. When I ordered the mummy, I was in contact with Dream on FB and they were super professional, helpful and polite. Excellent company to communicate with. I ended up getting mine from BBTS as it was just more convenient. I would surely get this Lycan, but I have PCS' Howling statue and it satisfies my need for a werewolf in the collection. As gory as it is (and I love gore) the Lycan design like this and Underworld will always take a backseat to werewolf designs like the Howling and the like. I just prefer the overgrown German Shepard design. I think its because its closer in design to Monster Squad's Werewolf, and that will always be my OG wolfman.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 12:58 PM   #7
Thor57
Teen Titans

I lied. I put in an offer on one Todd had and he accepted so I got one. Beautiful concept, and tells an amazing story when you consider the feral state of a werewolf.

But my god it is mind numbingly frustrating putting it together.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote