Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-13-2022, 12:51 PM   #481
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
This is one beautifully sculpted statue although I am not entirely sure about the pose and the design of the base. Nonetheless it is a very enticing piece.

It is more about showcasing the beauty of the female form than anything else. Sideshow Dejah is probably closer to the spirit of the character as intended.
I think you nailed it with your comment, agree with all your points, I have the sideshow one, and it's great, I also have this ordered, but prefer the pose of the sideshow one
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 12:55 PM   #482
Yojimbo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
This is one beautifully sculpted statue although I am not entirely sure about the pose and the design of the base. Nonetheless it is a very enticing piece.

It is more about showcasing the beauty of the female form than anything else. Sideshow Dejah is probably closer to the spirit of the character as intended.

Great general female-prisoner piece. I love my SSC and quarantine studios Dejahs so I'll probably hold off unless sizeable discount
Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 12:59 PM   #483
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post

Great general female-prisoner piece. I love my SSC and quarantine studios Dejahs so I'll probably hold off unless sizeable discount
My thoughts as well. Plus, IMO, it's just a huge missed opportunity to make the largest scale Dejah, the simplest in terms of details around her "outfit".
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 06:35 PM   #484
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post

Only 750 being made. I expect Dejah to sell out long before discount status happens.

LOADING: Image(s)
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 02:07 PM   #485
PeachFuzz
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I know many women with "real curves" that dont look like this, its mostly the hips dont match the rest of the skinny body, most women with really wide hips and giant butts dont have skinny arms and their rib cage showing, not saying it is bad to have big hips, but it's most definitely became a trendy thing with the Kardashians and those nasty looking rap girls, who are mostly fake anyways. This statue isnt on the level of that, but it does look a tad bit disproportionat to me, but I still loved it enough to spend $1255 dollars on it, Mark Newman is my FAVORITE sculptor, I'm sure PCS gave him ideas on what they wanted. Again as long as this statue is painted properly I'll be happy
You don't know any women with "real curves"...lol Except those in magazines...lol
PeachFuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 08:27 PM   #486
rennervision
Frackin!

LOADING: Image(s)

I wish I could get that background somehow in a poster big enough to frame behind the statue.
rennervision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 12:12 PM   #487
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

This looks pretty good in most respects but there's just something about those absolutely monstrously huge hips that don't look right. Her proportions are wonky. I mean there's curves, and then there's caricatures of curves. This makes Kim Kardashian look like Kate Moss - but only below the waist? I'm gonna stick with the Sideshow, it's basically perfect and has more of Dejah's fiery personality, it's just superior all around IMO.

But the PCS Purgatori came out absolutely flawless, so hopefully this one does too for those that like it.

Waiting on my PCS Lady Death though... Chaos! '99 reunion incoming...
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 12:29 PM   #488
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Tell me you don't understand the female body without telling me you don't understand the female body.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 12:07 PM   #489
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
Tell me you don't understand the female body without telling me you don't understand the female body.
I know, right. lol
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 04:55 PM   #490
ukshaun
Hercules

Damn! time fly's when your having fun..
Only 2 more payments remaining!

My guess is Dejah will not ship from Sideshow until 2023
The statue is (as far as i know) sailed on the slow boat from China weeks ago.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote