Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-15-2022, 06:43 PM   #11
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Was Falcon and Winter Soldier not considered Phase 4? Didn't it air after WandaVision?
Yes, indeed.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 07:16 PM   #12
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

I haven?t seen BP but, so far, only Spider-Man cuts it for me among the films.

For TV, I loved WandaVision, thought Falcon & Winter Soldier was good at best, loved Hawkeye and really liked but didn?t love both She-Hulk and WWbN.

So, for a phase in aggregate, some shining moments but the majority was a swing and a miss.

Last edited by wktf; 11-15-2022 at 07:33 PM.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 07:33 PM   #13
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Overall, a B- or C. There are moments that I love in a lot of the projects but as a whole, a lot of the movies and shows just don't have those extra memorable moments which energized the earlier phases.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 02:44 AM   #14
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I only saw the Films in theathers, i don't watch tv anymore, so i haven't watched any of tv shows.

Films:
Black Widow: I am probably in minority here but this film was amazing IMHO, i really liked Florance Pug, i chukeled each time she made fun of Natasha as a poser. lol And how she liked her vest with many pockets. lol And it was so sad that she was so little on the America mission so she thought Red Guardian, Natasha and Melina as her real family. :/ Red Guardian was amazing. I really liked him. I also have zero problem with Taskmaster being a woman 9/10

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: It was not bad, First half was like a martial arts film, second half went all pokemon with megical secret palet town. lol But i still enjoyed. 7/10
Eternals: It was ok, the Speedsters name was Makkari right ? i liked her movement effects, the most successful speedster effects so far. She was a joy to watch and WB should totaly take some notes for Flash from how Makkari moves in Eternals. Ikaris was poor guys Superman and he died... Isn't he always around in the comics ? 6/10
Spider-Man No Way Home: I really enjoyed the 3rd Spider-Man film in MCU as well. The other 2 Spider-Man who came from the Multiverse to team up with Tom Holland Spider-Man was really fun, but the Film felt like slightly lack luster, it could have been better, there was room for improvement. 7/10
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: Scarlet Witch was the high light of the Film for sure. I was expecting a some what horror in the Film, but it wasn't scary at all. Who was the Father of Scarlet Witch's children, i mean Vision was a robot, he couldn't have children. 8/10
Thor: Love and Thunder: I liked the Film. I like both goofy Thor and serious Thor. I have no complains. Gorr was amazing, he was totally serious in all these goofiness, that blend well, didn't stand out. Jane Foster, Mighty Thor was fine. 7/10
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: Black Panther is a recent film so i can't make any spoilers about it. I really liked the Film, Namor was amazing. Shuri and Riri were a good duo. Some good action. the Best Phase 4 Film for sure IMHO. 9/10

Overall B+ for Phase 4, Filmwise.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote