Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-04-2018, 12:22 AM   #401
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I love spiderman but I don't love this piece. What style is that spiderman it's not mcfarlane I'm getting tired of huge bases. I'm looking forward to a proper black spiderman . So many un-used poses they could go with and swinging spidey is not doing it. It's cool but for that price I'll wait for black version.
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:06 PM   #402
Hutch0o
Birdman

If anyone would like to take over my Pre Order for this piece let me know as I've decided I want to buy XM Punisher instead. Thanks guys!
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:32 PM   #403
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Can't wait for this Spidey, i think this is an amazing piece, this pose is totally Spidey and the switchouts are so good ! ! I hope XM will put this on PO very soon !
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 01:23 AM   #404
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

I really loved this piece when I saw it. For me, it's a pose that's never been done for Spidey before...a full propulsion swing through a maze of villains...I'm looking forward to add it to my Spidey collection.

Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 01:47 AM   #405
WolverineFan
I am da law!

For some reason I thought the pre order went up for this. It seems like it’s been done for a while now. I think the statue is great. I didn’t pre order because I have the iron studios Spider-Man that I’m happy with but I might make room for this Spider-Man as well if I could find a good deal in the after market.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:33 AM   #406
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
I really loved this piece when I saw it. For me, it's a pose that's never been done for Spidey before...a full propulsion swing through a maze of villains...I'm looking forward to add it to my Spidey collection.

Exactly, you've taken those words out of my mouth
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:25 PM   #407
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Too much going on with all villains parts in there. I could live without them
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:51 AM   #408
Peedi
The Secret Six

Just noticing...

The lower half of his mask. The web line in the middle. I know to most of you it doesn’t matter but it’s SOOOOO incorrect.

Since this is comic based the lower mask should be “open” in the middle like below, not a line through the middle. The forehead should have a line in the middle, the nose and mouth should be open.

Maybe minor to most, but huge Spidey fan here, do my dude justice with the correct details. Otherwise just XMify the whole costume like they did with DD, Magneto, all of Spidey’s villains, etc.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:01 AM   #409
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Just noticing...

The lower half of his mask. The web line in the middle. I know to most of you it doesn’t matter but it’s SOOOOO incorrect.

Since this is comic based the lower mask should be “open” in the middle like below, not a line through the middle. The forehead should have a line in the middle, the nose and mouth should be open.

Maybe minor to most, but huge Spidey fan here, do my dude justice with the correct details. Otherwise just XMify the whole costume like they did with DD, Magneto, all of Spidey’s villains, etc.
Good catch! I didn't notice that on the portrait until you mentioned it.

And you are right. To be accurate, the webbing on lower part of the mask should not have a middle webbing from nose to chin.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:43 PM   #410
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Just noticing...

I will pass this on to Seng...Spidey is still in development as far as I know, so may not be too late to adjust. They have it the proper way on the MJ & Spidey piece...
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote