Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-23-2017, 03:32 AM   #181
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

So I ended up ordering his Xforce costume because I really love the katana switch out arms! So what I did was buy the grey version, and had him delivered to my favorite painter Loop Dawg, so he can convert him to red. This way I I get my red Deadpool with the badass blades!
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:10 AM   #182
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
So I ended up ordering his Xforce costume because I really love the katana switch out arms! So what I did was buy the grey version, and had him delivered to my favorite painter Loop Dawg, so he can convert him to red. This way I I get my red Deadpool with the badass blades!
Hahahahaha now I’m going to bother him to see updates great painter even greater friend.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 12:34 AM   #183
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
I'm from California, and I was able to order one just fine. Semic may not be able to ship to the U.S, but other French vendors are, I paid retail price ($350) for the XForce Deadpool and just $50 for shipping.

After asking around on FB, I found this reliable site:

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/bouti...ste_rayons.cfm

They still have the regular version for $300 too. Hope this helps others looking for one.
Thank for the link.
How was the service ordering thru this site btw?
Did you receive your Deadpool yet?
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:05 PM   #184
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Thank for the link.
How was the service ordering thru this site btw?
Did you receive your Deadpool yet?
Yeah the customer service was pretty friendly, and the site was easy to navigate once I clicked the UK flag for translation. They also provide the tracking information as well. I sent it to a custom painter's address directly. But their rep did mention after customs and all, it generally takes about 10 to get it delivered to the states
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:46 PM   #185
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Yeah the customer service was pretty friendly, and the site was easy to navigate once I clicked the UK flag for translation. They also provide the tracking information as well. I sent it to a custom painter's address directly. But their rep did mention after customs and all, it generally takes about 10 to get it delivered to the states
Thank you so much for this info.

I also try to find their return policy, but to no avail, its all in French. I also filled out a form about 2 days ago asking them of such, and as of today I have not heard back.

I dare not order until I know a bit more about their practice.
Perhaps you can shed some more info?
Have you contacted them and they've responded in a reasonable time?

Sorry for the questions but just need to know more.

I've also used Google Translator and here is what their return policy states...(verbatim)

"Any buyer has a 14-day cancellation period from the day after the delivery of the property.
The existence of a right of retraction of the consumer is subject to the conditions of articles 46 and 47 of the law of 6 April 2010 on market practices and consumer protection. Any exercise of the right of withdrawal must be reported beforehand to SPRL La cite des nuages, by e-mail at the following address: info@lacitedesnuages.be or by mail:

The city of clouds sprl
Drève de l'Infante, 29A2
1410 Waterloo
Belgium

The user has a withdrawal period of 14 calendar days to return one or all of the items ordered. The shipping costs of the return package are the responsibility of the buyer except in the case of a non-compliant product or an error on the references delivered. In this case, a removal of the package will be made by a carrier at our expense.

The item (s) must (must) be returned (s) in its (their) original packaging (packaging intact, sealed box, accessories and notices included)."

Thanks again
Old 01-01-2018, 02:27 PM   #186
omigeo
Alpha Flight

I took the plunge and used that site.
That DP looks great. I love how they did his back side as well..

Click image for larger version

Name:	spzdp001d-z.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	110361
Old 01-01-2018, 03:13 PM   #187
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
I took the plunge and used that site.
That DP looks great. I love how they did his back side as well..

Attachment 110361
I used that site several times. Two issues with a Hot Toys and a statue. Problems solved very quickly by very friendly people.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 07:07 PM   #188
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
I used that site several times. Two issues with a Hot Toys and a statue. Problems solved very quickly by very friendly people.
Thank you
Old 01-07-2018, 02:31 PM   #189
lukpopas
Frackin!

In this video from Erick https://www.facebook.com/erick.sosa....84717611545613 i saw a Deadpool X-Force version with switch out arms with gun from red version. Any chance to buy a katana and knife arms to red version?
lukpopas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:54 PM   #190
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Considering picking this up from the store mentioned above but have a question. Has there been any quality control issues with these at all? I can't imagine the return process being anything short of headache inducing so trying to gauge if that'd even be a concern.
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote